Jukebox @ Franks Show Bar

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nutmeg, Jul 6, 2013.

1. I've been back reminiscing..... need to play a few songs from the juke box @ Franks Show Bar.

The a/c was always the right temp, the maroon floor tiles had a nice wax where your shoes slid "just right' when you danced. The place didn't have a dance floor but you could dance, you couldn't help it, they had the right music.

We used to watch Dean Martin on Thurs night, the place had 2 pool tables and a good basket of shrimp.

We had the blue collar, the suits, some pretty girls, young and old. You could bring your family to celebrate or have an affair and everyone kept it to themselves.

I turned 18 in this bar and this is how I got to know this music, from the older crowd.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mCXcN61ARUE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/upIyWLoxUnc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GsLVseEY6Uc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/No_6FhUnlhI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ug8cBIbxDaY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Summer wind.... you got it...:D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7MXZCecet-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3eBoYntOJ2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. Summer Wind was a big jukebox favorite in 1966. Ten years earlier this was released.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5r4jLwjj_Ik?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Jf9Lsd6uh-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. #10     Jul 8, 2013