Judge: Obama eligible to be Georgia candidate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Feb 3, 2012.

1. jem

jem

Malhi stated that he would have ordinarily issued a default judgment for the plaintiffs.

Instead of taking the default, plaintiff's stupidly insisted in putting on a circus.

1. Any experienced trial lawyer or any intelligent lawyer knows that when the judge indicates a ruling, you do not waste his or her time and piss him off trying to impress you clients or someone else. We also know that taking a default was the proper thing to do. Especially when you have no evidence and your case is built around the idea, that the other side has the burden of producing proof.

2. Obama still has not proffered as evidence anything, not even his birth certificate to the state election board or court in any state.

3. Everyone knows the election board supervisor can review the record... see that obama did not submit any proof and therefore fairly determine for himself if Obama should be on the ballot or not.
    Obama did not make a record. We had a circus but no record.
    Frankly, the odds are still not good for Obama. How can you be on a ballot without submiting a shread of evidence at this stage?
    But, odds do not matter. This is politics and careers.

State law says that Obama must submit proof of eligibility when challenged. I am sure other states have the same law.

--
    Note, as Americans we did see our day in court on this issue. Something Obama loons said would never happen. That is all I ever wanted. This was a real issue. Plaintiff's lawyers were incompetent.
    But the system worked. That is a victory.

From here on out it will be about how good the system is at getting to truth. I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot more of this.

#11     Feb 5, 2012
  2. I knew birther jem wouldn't give up LOL !!!!

#12     Feb 5, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I guess I wasn't wrong, then. New sockpuppet, welcome.

#13     Feb 6, 2012
  4. jem

jem

You are wrong. The system worked. We had a hearing. Really, that is what I wanted.

I was just making a prediction about the potential for future cases in other states. The outcome will be the outcome.

#14     Feb 6, 2012

5. You ought to go and kick their asses . . . . Jem . :p .

#15     Feb 6, 2012
  6. jem

jem

It should be noted... I questioned their strategy on ET prior to the judges ruling.

Any lawyer who spends time in the law and motion court room, learns the lesson... you sit down when you are told you have the tentative or you won. If the other side goes on to change the judges mind then the judge will give you a chance to stand up and argue.

It is basic knowledge for D.As. Public defenders and attorneys who litigate. I am not claiming some sort of esoteric knowledge.

If it is true the judge told them he was issuing a default and yet they insisted on having a hearing on the merits... They were really stupid. How could you have a hearing about evidence... if Obama did not present any evidence?

Really, you are going to bring in an internet pdf and have your "expert" tell the judge it is fake? When the plaintiff did not introduce it, did not vouch for it under oath. When no foundation was built...

Stupidity of the highest order. Completely disrespected the judge's time and wasted judicial resources. Plaintiff's earned their loss. Especially, since the real decision is in the hands of the election board.

And, Obama still has not proffered any document or proof showing he is eligible.

#16     Feb 6, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Jem, I sent a copy of Obama's BC, via FedEx "next flight", freight prepaid. Yeah, it was rather expensive for a letter-weight envelope, but our country is worth it.

#17     Feb 6, 2012
  8. jem

jem

I made a typo and now ricter has made it apropo.

" When the plaintiff did not introduce it, did not vouch for it under oath. When no foundation was built -------this should have said -----------"when obama did not introduce it"... etc.

although the logic still works-

To what purpose could plaintiff introduce evidence, if obama never vouched for any evidence.

For instance:

Rather than take a default because Obama did not show and did not produce evidence...

Plaintiff would like to introduce this internet document which Ricter, AK ,Stu and others have printed off the internet, These three and media loons claim this document is Obama's b.c.

Once we introduce it we will shoot it down... on the following grounds

1. Its not real it is a digital document printed off the internet and the evidence codes calls for the real one if it exists.

2. Obama has not testified under oath it is his because he is in default.

This is a silly circus for loons and birthers alike.

The judge knew it and now the state election board knows it.
    And we know it.

Fact: we have no legally tested evidence.
    If you think otherwise you are a loon or a birther.

#18     Feb 6, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

No worries, I knew what you meant. I forgot to mention that I also printed and mailed in the same envelope, the statement made by the director of Hawaii's Department of Health re the BC. Sorry 'bout that.

#19     Feb 6, 2012
  10. jem

jem

its why I wanted a hearing.

I thought someone would produce something to the court under oath.

#20     Feb 6, 2012