judge not moving 10 commandments statue from u.s.a. gov. property

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Weeble, Aug 14, 2003.

1. #271     Sep 5, 2003

2. Gordon, I'm absolutely positive that someone, somewhere in the midst of your -- believe me, I get no pleasure from saying -- moronic musings, must have mentioned that your tag line describes you better than a thousand poets writing for a thousand years ever could.

#272     Sep 5, 2003
  3. i'm above your weak opinions. i am invincible to you.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert Einstein

"Before a man is considered brilliant, he must look foolish to the crowd." - Chinese proverb

p. s. buy those DVDs.

#273     Sep 5, 2003
  4. As to the debate between the theist and the atheists.

Neither side will know for sure before they die.

The atheists will never be able to claim victory(until they die and know for sure if they were right).
    If the atheist is right then since everything about him ended with his death he will never know for sure and be able to claim victory.

If the theist is wrong he also can't know until after death so he will never know he was wrong because he too completely ended at death as the atheist had predicted and argued.

If the theist is right he will know he won the debate because he is still existing after death.

If the atheist is wrong he will know it if he exists after death.

Again no one can be 100% sure until death.

Somewhat like Pascals' Wager.

#274     Sep 5, 2003

5. WHO IS THE GREATEST STOCK PICKER OF ALL???????

ADRX IS UP TO 20.71 TODAY !!!!!!

THIS PROVES GOD EXISTS WHEN I CAN START GIVING 4 POINT RETURNS IN LESS THEN THREE DAYS!!!:D

#275     Sep 5, 2003
  6. You can attempt to wrap your fallacious argument
    in as many pretty ribbons and bows as you wish,
    but it will still remain 100% fallacious :D

I'm not merely labeling it poisoning the well,
    it *IS*poisoning the well, by definition, and
    your committing it.

peace

axeman

#276     Sep 5, 2003