judge not moving 10 commandments statue from u.s.a. gov. property

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Weeble, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Weeble

Weeble

what a stupid and/or brainwashed cock.

get religious shit off everything that has to do with our government.

you want to say your meaningless prayers, go ahead. you love the 10 commandments, go ahead and live by them. you want to think you're going to heaven, go ahead and kid yourself. but get that shit out of our government.

2. msfe

msfe

3. ElCubano

ElCubano

That is the least of our Governments problems...boy

4. Weeble

Weeble

I'LL AGREE; IT'S NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S BIGGEST PROBLEM. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? THE GOVERNMENT CAN WALK AND CHEW GUM AT THE SAME TIME. GET THE SHIT OFF EVERYTHING. I'M SURE IT WON'T BE TOO MUCH TROUBLE TO MOVE SOME STUPID STATUE. THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T HAVE TO HALT WHILE WE REMOVE THE RELIGIOUS NONSENSE.

5. ElCubano

ElCubano

I thought you said get the religious stuff off of everything....big task if you ask me....why does it bother you so much??? it seems to me like you non-religious people are always bitching about religious people....mosts posts against religious people have been pretty insulting if you ask me...just refer to your first post and you will see what i mean..... WHY?? I'm not forcing you to pray, preach, go to church, believe...I ask why does it bother you Guys so much...peace

6. Well if our tax dollars are used for the Department of Faith, then it needs to go, and I'm not an atheist.

7. ElCubano

ElCubano

our tax dollars go towards many other things that are useless...I agree with you...that was not my question though, please refer to my post again and answer accordingly..... peace

8. Weeble

Weeble

i know you're not forcing me to pray. I'M NOT FORCING YOU NOT TO PRAY. go ahead if you want to. i'm just saying that religion should have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH GOVERNMENT. right now, there is WAY too much religious shit all over government stuff.

WOULD YOU WANT, "IN SATAN WE TRUST" IF IT WAS ON OUR MONEY? I BET YOU'D BITCH LIKE ME THEN!

the government should be INDEPENDENT of all religious beliefs.

9. ElCubano

ElCubano

and all I said was; there are bigger problems at hand...thats all...

10. Weeble

Weeble

there are always going to be problems. as i said, the gov. can walk and chew gum at the same time. it's not like our military is going to remove a statue or reprint money. the people that would make those changes do that kind of stuff anyway.

you have NO POINT when you reply to my issue saying that the gov. has bigger problems......SO WHAT!!!!!

#10     Aug 14, 2003