Judge Napolitano: What If They're Lying To You About Ron Paul? Awesome Video

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jan 13, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Judge Napolitano: What If They're Lying To You About Ron Paul? Awesome Video, that sums up how politicians on both sides are just screwing us in the endless pursuit of bigger government.

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=82177016" wmode="opaque" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true" />

2. This was aimed at an electorate who watches the Simpsons, American Dad, Family Guy, King of the Hill and American Idol. This was a safe piece for Fox to air because they know their audience had gone to get beer and pretzels at the third, what if.

Otherwise, nice piece.

3. Thanks for posting this. I hope all the ET dumb-asses bother to view.

This is a 5-minute history lesson for the last 40 years in American politics and government.

Suggest all consider each point and decide whereupon they stand.

My view... not that it will matter to most... (and I've been educated as a scientist, served in the Vietnam war, am WEALTHY.. made it in the markets just as y'all dream to do.. and proud to be an American Patriot!!)

The Principles of the Tea Party and Ron Paul... ARE OUR ONLY HOPE. (George Bush was a PIECE OF SHIT PRESIDENT... AND UNFORTUNATELY, ODUMBO IS TEN TIMES WORSE... hard as that is to imagine.)

Too bad we can't get The Judge, if not Ron Paul, to run and get elected POTUS...

:( :(

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd vote for him.

5. Mvector

Mvector

Judge Napolitano for AG under Paul Presidency!