Judge in George Zimmerman case offers to recuse herself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Just noticed? I informed you that I was contacting Joe because moderations of misrepresentation should work both ways. Should it not? You also 'altered' my name, hence my leaning on altering your quotation. Who made you the exception? But you did not have to complain, yet you did. Cry baby.

And a Hypocrite.

#51     Apr 13, 2012
  2. [edit]
    Thanks Joe for removing yet another Lucrum's alteration of my name.

#52     Apr 13, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

2Inch really is stupid. I think he has out done IQ-41 for lowest IQ. He's so dumb he doesn't even realize he is dumb!

#53     Apr 13, 2012
  4. No one named '2inch' here old man. Time for your diaper change.

#54     Apr 13, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

two inched poker has complained about two of my posts directed at him.

even though they are typical run of the mill P&R exchanges.

Given Joe's history of not doing his due diligence while following up such complaints, don't be surprised if I should disappear.

#55     Apr 13, 2012
  6. He did it again!

#56     Apr 13, 2012
  7. OK, I'm bored, what is this thread all about? Pages of cutesy names? As I said on another thread, was hoping a trading forum would have some intelligent conversations to help kill some time during the trading day. Would anyone care to take a minute or so to help me understand?

#57     Apr 13, 2012
  8. I believe normalcy will be achieved soon. First have to get rid of the old pikers.

#58     Apr 13, 2012
  9. Yahoo news -

"Despite its controversial status, Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law has suddenly inspired new legislation in Texas, Oklahoma, and Georgia."

"Georgia: The legislature is considering a bill tentatively called "Better Safe than Sorry." It attempts to give Georgia's more cautious citizens the right to protect themselves before it's too late.

One Atlanta supporter claims, "If you wait until the crime is committed, then you can't stop the crime. In order to stop crime, we've got to kill the criminals before they become criminals." This bill would effectively allow anyone to shoot anyone at any time as long as the killer/protector can testify under oath that they had good intentions. Essentially, it's an honor system."

#59     Apr 13, 2012
  10. Joe

Joe

It's posts like this, what drives you to make such statements about other people?

#60     Apr 13, 2012