Judge in George Zimmerman case offers to recuse herself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Apr 13, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

2InchPoker must be posting from some third world shit hole. I've never seen anyone so ignorant of U.S. law.

#31     Apr 13, 2012
  2. It is plain and simple 2InchPoker. You have it backwards, as usual. And you're an imbecile.

#32     Apr 13, 2012
  3. I didn't know "people" like him existed until I found ET :p

#33     Apr 13, 2012
  4. And perceived flight risk is understood from what?

#34     Apr 13, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

I'm not 100% convinced that they are real people.

#35     Apr 13, 2012
  6. RCG, you are 100% correct. Even an individual who has me on ignore is quite fascinated me that he can't refrain from chattering with others on my behalf. I am ever so pleased.

#36     Apr 13, 2012
  7. Why is it that you keep talking to an imbecile? Haven't I poked you enough?

#37     Apr 13, 2012
  8. If the murder is a zionist, why there cannot be a flight risk as well? For instance, Roman Polanski is zionist rapist, and is a fugitive criminal for many decades now.

#38     Apr 13, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

"A flight risk is the term used by the court in referring to someone who has been charged with a crime and is likely to flee the state, or country to avoid the criminal proceedings which he is required to attend. Once a person has been arrested and charged with a crime, he is put into custody. He may then request bail or to be out of jail on his own recognizance, which means he would be free to leave the jail and appear at the next court hearing.
    Allowing Bail

Bail is set to guarantee the return of someone who is out on his own recognizance. If a person cannot provide bail, bond is another option. A bond is some sort of property or money offered by a third party to guarantee the appearance of the defendant. Sometimes bond is arranged through a bond company, and sometimes it is offered by family or friends of the defendant.
    Flight Risk and Bail Amounts

When determining the amount of bail or bond that would be appropriate for any given person, the court must determine whether the person standing in the courtroom at that moment is a flight risk. Of course no criminal is going to declare that he does not intend to appear at a hearing or trial. Every criminal claims he will appear at the scheduled hearing, but some people simply don’t show up. If the court decides the defendant is a flight risk, bail might be denied."

#39     Apr 13, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd say you have zionist on the brain, but obviously you don't have a brain.

#40     Apr 13, 2012