Judge in George Zimmerman case offers to recuse herself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Apr 13, 2012.

1. What they really need is a change of venue.

#21     Apr 13, 2012
  2. Why does this say second degree manslaughter? Charge is second degree murder. Something new?

#22     Apr 13, 2012
  3. Funny that you should post this.

"A Sanford police incident report says Trayvon was 6 feet tall and weighed 160 pounds. A spokesman for the family’s lawyers gave a slightly different set of numbers: 6 feet 1 and 150 pounds. Zimmerman is 5 feet 9 inches tall, according to the police report, but it is silent about his weight. A family member says he currently weighs about 190 pounds. Zimmerman used to be far heavier."

The only lie here is that Trayvon was 6 feet and 3 inches.

#23     Apr 13, 2012
  4. I think it's an error.

#24     Apr 13, 2012
  5. You can determine from that how clueless the reporting is. People just make up facts as they go along.

#25     Apr 13, 2012
  6. Not as clueless as you, two inched poker, who "thinks" Zimmerman's guilty until proven innocent and Barney Fife's a threat.

#26     Apr 13, 2012
  7. The State finds him guilty. Now the burden is upon his lawyers to show his innocence where the State will contest.

#27     Apr 13, 2012
  8. I find you guilty of being an imbecile.

The state only charged him and oh BTW, Alan Dershowitz has said the arrest affidavit is "irresponsible and unethical." Anyway, now it's THE STATE'S burden to prove his guilt.

#28     Apr 13, 2012
  9. It is plain and simple. No Bond = charges are enough to hold a conviction. Watch for when the bail gets denied next week.

Affidavit's only purpose is to provide probable cause to the judge. Nothing more.

#29     Apr 13, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really? And all this time I thought the amount of bond if any had more to do with perceived flight risk.

#30     Apr 13, 2012