Judge in George Zimmerman case offers to recuse herself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Apr 13, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

LOL Makes me think of a black guy running to the cop standing on the corner yelling, "look what whitie's doin', look what whitie's doin'."

#11     Apr 13, 2012
  2. Taking pics with gold teeth can only mean you are a criminal
    thug,I keep trying to explain that to those damn Taylor Swift fans

[​IMG]

#12     Apr 13, 2012
  3. I don't know who the other local judges are, but the defense should probably take this judge up on her offer.

#13     Apr 13, 2012
  4. jem

jem

Note... I suspect the reason his hands are down in the picture is because his arms are restrained. In my jurisdiction Bailiffs usually keep handcuffs on unless there is a jury present.

#14     Apr 13, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe the Bailiffs are checking his hands in that photo to make sure Zimmerman wasn't armed.
    :)

#15     Apr 13, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

You mean to tell me he wasnt just fondling himself in the middle of the court room? Maybe he was trying to get himself off on the insanity defense like in the movie "training day" where he talks about the peanut butter.....

For those who havent seen it go to the 1:00 mark this is hilarious... (cant embed the video for some reason)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJqSJ2jXEU0

#16     Apr 13, 2012
  7. [​IMG]

#17     Apr 13, 2012
  8. The right wing Post?

Eric Breindel, previously the editorial-page editor of the right-wing New York Post, was senior vice president of Fox's parent company, News Corporation

#18     Apr 13, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, im pretty surprised too that, that cover was from a right wing source..... usually they are only pull that shit on suspected terrorists.....

#19     Apr 13, 2012
  10. jem

jem

I would like to give that judge props for doing what a judge should do.

#20     Apr 13, 2012