Judge admits mistake in kicking whites out of court

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 3, 2008.

1. pabst you were running for office pressing the flesh and smiling all round... am talking about mates, friendship, shooting the breeze together, doing stuff together, fighting occasionally but as mates can fight & make up... have you ever befriended a black man?

#41     Apr 5, 2008
  2. fair enough... and in the same boat re family being butchered by franco on one side (one of my grandparents was spanish with 8 bros & sis, you know, those were the days... my mother has 7 bros & sis...) and nazi germany on the other side... still... the 1st time i went to germany ages ago in my late teens, the whole veil of inherited resentment from family lore and history classes etc mysteriously evaporated as i crossed the border... i guess all i could see from then on was a real nice country and real gentle folks, in koln, bonn, munchen etc etc... my 1st german girlfriend, well educated smart girl, who i'd met on a holiday in barcelona was "weighed" down by germany's recent past, an ugly responsibility to bear for sthg you haven't done or would never do...

resentment breeds resentment, we need to break thru the ghetto culture, get beyond that stuff...

#42     Apr 5, 2008
  3. When you take away the need to feel responsibility you rob people of their liberty.

#43     Apr 21, 2008