Judge admits mistake in kicking whites out of court

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Your need to explain/defend says it all...

"I won't waste another word on this, you silly troll."

Then you continue on for another 2 paragraphs and 70 odds words.

LOL!

#31     Apr 5, 2008
  2. bollox, this is not how this sentence reads, can u not hijack this thread for petty personal feud purposes... please...

#32     Apr 5, 2008
  3. Grow up, son...

#33     Apr 5, 2008
  4. :p

#34     Apr 5, 2008
  5. Oh, I forgot this was a Zzzzz thread in P&R. My bad for posting since nothing meaningful or intelligent is ever discussed by the patries involved. It usually just evolves into vile slander and sheer nonsese. Nothing against you Zzzzzz, this time. The last 5 comments or so you posted I actually agree with, but piss off anyway and I hope you get banned.

#35     Apr 5, 2008
  6. For years I saw more blacks each day then you probably see over the course of a decade.

#36     Apr 5, 2008
  7. "The last 5 comments or so you posted I actually agree with, but piss off anyway..."

Well...that's rational.

LOL!

#37     Apr 5, 2008
  8. agree some measure of competition is rarely a bad thing!

i guess as a parent what i want for my kid is:
    . a safe environment even if requires metal detectors etc at entrance points. obviously a safe building environment, facilities etc
    . some proper supervision leaving little space if any to bullies etc, or just enough for "character building" and judo practice
    . teachers rated by parents's association in terms of how class is run, discipline etc, covering the whole academic programme etc, how kids perform when transfering to other schools etc or taking exams in general (from other schools from time to time)
    . no more than 15 kids per class
    . little tolerance for truancy (ahemm)

and i'll get it but i'd prefer this to be the norm nationwide if people agree that it's not a bad idea.

and yes, bad teachers should be removed, bad school administrators should be removed, the unions can wail as much as they want, they don't "own" education, they are just hired hands, and fireable for cause, incompetence being one... parents unite! its YOUR beef!

#38     Apr 5, 2008

9. First off, awesome post by The Kin above. Your school-vouchers plan would definitely be a leap forward, I'm sure of it.

2cents: I think that some wounds are so deep, they can take many generations to heal. The vast majority of family members on my father's side were murdered by Germans about 65 years ago. Even though I was born over 30 years later, I still harbor a degree of resentment towards anything German, more or less boycotting German products whenever I shop.

African-Americans are the descendents of people who were brought here in chains and treated like farm animals (or worse).
    Sure, all of the original victims are dead are buried... but still, I know first hand how resentment can sometimes be inherited.

#39     Apr 5, 2008
  10. Disagree about what?

#40     Apr 5, 2008