Judge admits mistake in kicking whites out of court

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Class sizes in Japan are typically close to 40 students.

Both D.C. And Chicago prohibit handguns anywhere within their city limits. Both have horrendously high homicide rates. In fact Chicago has seen twenty public school students killed this year. So much for the effects of gun control.

D.C. leads the nation in spending per student. The capital's dropout rate is well over 50%.

Any other inane lib myths you'd like debunked?

#21     Apr 4, 2008
  2. Pabst, there you go being divisive again. Thankfully we have at least one and possibly two presidential candidates who will run positive campaigns and not go negative by discussing issues or other divisive topics.

#22     Apr 4, 2008
  3. Only one of my close friends is African-American, but he's been a huge influence... He's the one who got me into Ayn Rand's philosophy in the first place.

Why do you ask?

#23     Apr 4, 2008
  4. Did some research. Found out that AAA is the one who recommended the Hell's Angels provide security for the Stones at Altamont...

#24     Apr 4, 2008
  5. "Only one of my close friends is African-American, but he's been a huge influence...

No way to hide the racism...

Translation:

One of my close friends is black, but in spite of that, he's been a huge influence...

Why not: One of my close friends is African American and he's has been a huge influence...

Here you go RM:

LOL!

What a classic Freudian moment...

Wonder how it will take for a member of the support group to come to the rescue?

#25     Apr 4, 2008
  6. like what myths? that your gun "controls" have any chance of being effective?

Pabst have you got a single black mate?

#26     Apr 4, 2008
  7. Although I disagree with a lot of what you post, you're 100% right here. Isn't it odd that the places with the strongest gun rights are the safest?

#27     Apr 4, 2008
  8. Black America's problems are rooted by what I believe as social programs designed to "help."

Everything from low-income housing to welfare to public schools.

For example, the government should be more focused on reducing regulations to ensure homes are built realitivly affordable rather than the government building "projects" only for a specific group of people: low-income.

Public schools and school boards are a disaster. Surprise! That's what happens when you have a monopoly. At a very minimum choice in terms of charter schools should be offered. Instead of school boards getting free money, I would love to see the break down of the cost per student in the public system (say $7,000 a year) and allow that to be transferred to any school (public or private). You'd be suprised what a little competition can do to improve a service. Now I'm sure I'll get a lot of complaints about this one, but look at the status-quo. Drive around the white suburbs and you'll see brand-new, world-class structures as schools. Go into the city, you'll find unsanitary, crumbling buildings which are excuses for schools. They're overcrowded and surprise surprise have a high black population. How is this possible if both schools are in the same district?

Open up competition, and an entrepreneur will step into the inner city neighborhood and provide a quality product to get parents to enroll in the new school. The guy will make a fortune in any high density area with lots of school kids. AND provide a service better than public schools otherwise people won't switch. That's why schoolboards and the teachers union are so afraid.

#28     Apr 4, 2008
  9. simply cause i am mystified by the deep racial tensions in the US. seems there is no real dialogue. i met a black couple last spring in chicago, friends of my wife who studied there etc, they are both real smart and adorable, entrepreneurial etc... so are their mates etc... but they too told me of a lingering deep resentment about events past, the Riots etc, that it had to come to that for a man to regain his dignity as a human being (no sexism intended). the scars are still there it seems

also got black mates in Europe & Asia, & Africa where i still got family, plus adoptive uncles aunties and cousins etc since i partly grew up there as a kid... some of them are doing real fine, some others have problems, but nothing color race etc related, just "normal" problems... no "acting white" bullshit syndrome over there, nothing like that...

you have experience of a broken world, you can relate... why those tensions in the US would you say? and why the level of violence as per pabst figures

and i'll tease u on rand's philosophy another day ;-) it didn't hate atlas shrugged to be perfectly honest...

#29     Apr 4, 2008
  10. Huge influence despite being just one person, not despite his ethnicity... Duh!
    I won't waste another word on this, you silly troll.

Whatever you think of me, you know well enough that I'm an open book with not a thing to hide from anyone. Were I a gay man, I'd be the one prancing around in assless chaps at the head of the parade. Were I a filthy racist, I'd never in a million years decide to become the closet variety. My skeletons are all in plain view and the closet is empty.

Anyone here with the pattern recognition skills of a real trader was able to recognize this fact a long time ago.

#30     Apr 5, 2008