JTRADER Dome trading with P.I.G.

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by GeorgeSoros, May 25, 2002.

1. Hello guys,

I am playing with a demo of JTRADER 2.8.0.6D that has a feature called P.I.G. Price Injector Gun for scalpers.

I would like to know if you guys have already play with it on the market, and which broker can give access to it .

Can't get it via Global Futures ...unfortunately...

2. Other questions about JTRADER :

With 2.8.0.4D when I click on help it says that :
    DOME is enable
    Snapdragon is disable
    Market Sound is disable

What are those 2 last features ?

Where can I get release notes of the different JTRADER versions?

3. Snapdragon is a charting package produced by Patsystems. Don't know how much its used in the states as it is not really promoted. You can view a slideshow of it on the pats website. Very basic MA and Pricebands display

Net

4. Marketsound is a squawk box derived from the "virtual pit" (globex) that covers the eminis. Learn more at:

http://www.cme.com/products/index/products_index_marketsound.cfm

5. I know eFloorTrade has access to PIG but I believe there is a charge. I'm not too sure how it works because I've never used it.

-Todd

6. stevet

stevet

snapdragon is a charting software - which was origionated by a software guy who had an interest in trading - i think Pats just push it - as its been hooked into their platform - but its wasn't theirs - and when i looked at it some time ago - historic data was a problem etc as it basically a one man and his dog set up