JSDA squeeze

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by pumpanddumper, Jun 18, 2007.

1. rc5781

rc5781

Looks like that long tail topped out the short rally in JSDA...I might buy when this is RSI oversold on a weekly chart...

#41     Jul 12, 2007
  2. Well I made $2500 from this short squeeze- $15.60 - $17.95

Stay away huh ?

Please don't give advice stock turder. We don't need you spreading your buy and hold bs. Buy and hold is for turds.

#42     Jul 12, 2007
  3. By the time I posted the stock had already peaked at 17.5 or so, chump.

#43     Jul 12, 2007
  4. 08:37 JSDA Jones Soda trading lower in pre-mkt after Seattle Post article highlights shareholder class action suit against co (10.71 ) -Update-

Yesterday after the close, law firm Coughlin Stoia Geller Rudman & Robbins announced a shareholder class action suit against JSDA. Today, news of the suit is being picked up by the Seattle Post, in an article saying "JSDA and its two top executives were accused in a federal shareholder lawsuit Tuesday of "intentionally participating in a fraudulent scheme" to inflate the company's stock price, which later precipitously fell when the business faltered. The suit, filed in U.S. District Court in Seattle, accuses the company, Chief Executive Peter van Stolk and Chief Financial Officer Hassan Natha of presenting a "misleading picture of Jones Soda's business and prospects" and falsely overstating "sales and earnings capabilities"... The plaintiff in the suit, which is seeking class-action status, is Tillie Saltzman, who bought 100 shares at $15.90 each July 23"... Shares of JSDA are trading down ~5% in pre-market trading, on light volume.

WITH MILBERG WEISS PRINCIPALS CUTTING DEALS TO LESSEN PRISON TIME, THESE MORONS STILL DO THE SAME THING. TILLIE SALZMAN SHOULD GO TO JAIL, ALONG WITH THE BARRISTER THAT CONVINCED HER TO DO THIS. WHAT A SCAM. IT'S BEEN GOING ON WAY TOO LONG, AND ALL IT DOES IS BURDEN COMPANIES WITH FRIVILOUS LAWSUITS.

#44     Sep 5, 2007
  5. For the record I have a big position in JSDA still. Should I average down here and buy in 9's and dump on perhaps a spike up in late October Q3 earning. It's a position I am holding long term.

I know I shouldn't have bought this crap again but Q2 killed me. I want to unload it but am willing to hold for as long as it takes to profitibilty. Or it goes bankrupt in a year or two and I eat it.

#45     Sep 5, 2007
  6. The fake lawsuits indicate to me the bad guys are still in it, and are going to destroy the stock, if they are allowed. This bullshit of getting someone to buy 100 shares and sue has been done time and again.

I guess these morons don't realize Bershad and Lerach from MW are singing like the Dixie Chicks. This is serious shit, and I'll do everything I can to be sure the authorities see this. I already have, as a matter of fact.

Where is the outrage?

I just checked . JSDA on the SHo list 115 days. These bastards have more tricks than Lassie. I guarantee you they are out to destroy the stock. Whether they pull it off or not with the Feds sniffing around is another thing. You'd better let at least some go, just because these guys are ruthless. The rules change Oct 15 for Threshold securities; my bet is this is the big push to beat the window.

#46     Sep 5, 2007
  7. Total ass pounding I have on this one. A great buy on the bad, sell the good opportunity right now. Don't get caught on a shitty earnings number next month like me but maybe they will surprise.

I sense some covering and bottom fishing today. Get in and get out fast.

#47     Sep 7, 2007
  8. Yes, I'm still holding "long term". Thank God I didn't panic sell. This is a HANS long term.

Holds $11 I will be happy. I tilted and bought calls the other day. Yes, I am holding into Q3 earnings. They will kick ass I hope. Will execute options soon.

9/24/2007 1:40 PM Buy_To_Open Call QJD JB 222 $0.40 $9,288.49

My average price is $15 and change.

Target $25 in 6 months.

#48     Sep 27, 2007
  9. There is a lot of potential here

Jsut htis week I nocied jones soda being sold in Safeway.

Jones soda also tastes pretty good.

$20/share shoudn't be too unreasonable within a year

#49     Sep 27, 2007
  10. This is getting crazy!

Does anyone know if this is off the REG SHO list.

I'm holding man. Wish I wasn't a pussy and averaged down at $9 the other day.

Who know's maybe the media starts pumping this again as momo continues. My luck it gives it back.

Need a strong surprise Q# to prove the Street wrong.

#50     Sep 27, 2007