JSDA squeeze

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by pumpanddumper, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Nice, I'm holding still.

#11     Jul 5, 2007
  2. wxkid23

wxkid23

#12     Jul 5, 2007
  3. I dumped it so it will probably shoot up tomorrow.

If it pulls back later this week, I will buy again.

#13     Jul 5, 2007
  4. I'm still holding. Probably should have dumped, but I think this is a trend reversal in the making.

#14     Jul 5, 2007
  5. Yeah, I may have regrets tomorrow if it continues to be on crack. I'm hoping for another pullback. I think below 16 tomorrow before it sees 17.

I just needed to lock in the gainsfor a small moral victory before I watch them dwindle. May have been wise to sell half and let the other half ride into tomorrow in case an upgrade or positive news in the AM. We'll see...I do want to have action at least a week before earnings on Aug. 2nd. I think they should be pretty good.

#15     Jul 5, 2007
  6. The SEC has eliminated grandfathering, but they haven't. Many stocks were "grandfathered", i.e. any naked shorts that occurred before January 5, 2005, were forgiven.

It appears that was resinded 6/13, but they lied. You could tell when Cox moved his lips. What they did was resind grandfathering with stocks on the SHO list, which JSDA is one. So, what you may be looking at is some clearing firms cleaning up messes. Obviously, JSDA caught a lot of guys short, naked short, and they've always pressed the bet.

As an aside , a lot of naked shorted stocks will be manipulated to death to keep them off SHO, so the grandfathers will live.

I'd watch Penson and IB, clearing firms, for the real source of their problems. Is it fails they are stuck with?

#16     Jul 5, 2007
  7. Pump and Dump, wouldn't wanna be you this morning. you missed out on $1.50 pop at least.

#17     Jul 6, 2007
  8. wxkid23

wxkid23

I just sold at 17.74.. about a 17% pop in 2 days.. not bad

#18     Jul 6, 2007
  9. Yeah, I'm kicking myself...Fuckin blows right now. Almost chased but held off. I guess greed is good. Yeah, I suck. Really impressed by that morning run to $18. Looks like its still got gas to break that.

I can't buy at these higher prices. Looking for other bets this morning...

#19     Jul 6, 2007
  10. wxkid23

wxkid23

I sold now and it's still going higher...lol.

Oh well.... other fish in the pond

#20     Jul 6, 2007