JSDA squeeze

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by pumpanddumper, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Squeeze occuring...shorts cashing in. I'm in at 15.50 taking for a little ride...

2. I'm out at 16.09, left profits on the table with the late run, f me.

3. Okay, my only play today was JSDA. I took the bait on the morning run up at about $14.50. I could of got out on a .25 move but with the markets exploding, I thought JSDA would participate in the action for most of the day. I also thought a mini-squezze was occuring.

Looks like I'm a bagholder in low 14's now and need positive company news for a nice bounce. Earnings are Aug. 2nd.

Anyone have thoughts on it at these levels?

Yes, I'm pissed I never got a short fill in the high 20's a couple of months ago so I figure to take it the other way while its a bit beat up.

4. Looks like I'm a bagholder in low 14's now and need positive company news for a nice bounce. Earnings are Aug. 2nd.

Anyone have thoughts on it at these levels?

Hopin' generally doesn't work. You're in a manipulated stock. If they get the upper hand, they'll drill you like a fender on Ford Mustang.

Take the gas. Look at Tasr. Manipulated, but they are winning (at last). But I've watched these SHO stocks for years, and when they break down, it's like Tammy at the prom when she catches her date bangin' the Homecoming Queen.

5. Hopin' generally doesn't work. You're in a manipulated stock. If they get the upper hand, they'll drill you like a rotten tooth.
    Take the gas. Look at Tasr. Manipulated, but they are winning (at last). You'd probably be better off there, as they seem to have news daily, and the dark side is running. But I've watched these SHO stocks for years, and when they break down, it's like Tammy at the prom when she catches her date bangin' the Homecoming Queen.

Did you guys know Leslie Gore is gay? How do you sing about Tommy dumping you when you're gay? I couldn't pen a tune about Rock Hudson if I drank all the beer in Heidelburg. Oh well. Just a muse.

6. Getting a nice little run and at 15.50 right now, I'm debating on dumping it or let it ride into earnings.

7. in at 15.58 about an hour ago.

Wait, when do they release earnings ? today ?

8. Aug. 2nd. May be too long of a wait for me...

9. wow, just hit 16.19. I'm staying in there. We'll see how much we can ilk out from the shorts...

10. wxkid23

wxkid23

I have been in since 14.82 this morning :cool:

#10     Jul 5, 2007