JS Trading Notes

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Catalite, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Catalite

Catalite

Zillow Inc (Z), a provider of online real estate data that connects homebuyers with sellers and mortgage professionals via www.Zillow.com, rose over resistance today in a bottoming base on volume 137% over 50 day average volume.

More details at my blog on WordPress -- the link is listed on the first page of this journal.

#21     Apr 3, 2012
  2. Catalite

Catalite

Michael Kors Holdings (KORS), a marketer of designer apparel, accessories and footwear under the Michael Kors name, went public in December at $20 and ran sharply higher to the $50 area by mid-March where it is now forming a constructive consolidation.

For more details, see my blog at WordPress listed on page 1 of this blog.

#22     Apr 4, 2012
  3. Catalite

Catalite

Should the crack spread continue to widen, Western Refining (WNR) should benefit. Cut backs at ConocoPhillips, Sunoco and HOVENSA refineries may continue to expand crack spread.

See the article at my blog listed on page one of this journal.

#23     Apr 9, 2012
  4. Catalite

Catalite

MCP has formed a constructive five month bottoming pattern and broke out of that pattern on heavy volume at the end of March. The stock is currently testing the breakout area.

A brief analysis can be found at my wordpress blog listed on page one of this journal.

#24     Apr 10, 2012
  5. Catalite

Catalite

Instead of buying the stock outright, a better play here is to sell the May 19, 2012 50 strike puts for $0.8 for an annualized yield of 19%.

See my blog at Wordpress listed on the first page of this journal for full story.

#25     Apr 12, 2012
  6. Catalite

Catalite

Jesse Livermore might say Apple has a speculative chart with a possible topping formation. For more details, see my blog link listed on page one of this journal.

#26     Apr 16, 2012
  7. Catalite

Catalite

United Rentals (URI) looks like it has more upside potential here. See my blog on WordPress listed on page one of this journal for more details.

#27     Apr 19, 2012
  8. Catalite

Catalite

BODY looks like it may move out soon. See my blog listed on the first page of this journal.

#28     Apr 26, 2012