JReynolds...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by robbie380, Jan 22, 2008.

1. how much more short did you get at the open?

2. dude, stop feeding his ego, he loves that you started a thread about him I bet :D

3. lol sorry i can't resist.

4. wake37

wake37

robbie380 you follow behind so many post talking crap. Do you trade for real or paper trade, it does not seem like you would have that much time to trade for real with all the time spent on forums. Plus you have not posted any of your trades and just talk crap about other posters.:confused: :confused: :confused:

5. JReynolds Undicator is coming to a store near you! I am in negotiations with Don Lapre to launch an Infomercial soon!

6. i posted my quarterly trading summary here http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113751&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

i'm up about 75 today. i can do a screen shot of my p&l and my trades today if you want.

i talk crap when i get bored. honestly, i don't know why i do it because i know the people will never change their minds. i guess it just kills me when i see people make points that make no sense and act as if they know everything. sorry if i seem like a jerk a times. it's just that certain posters on here annoy the living crap out of me. i guess i should just ignore them.
    :eek: :) :p :( :mad: :cool: :confused:

7. wake37

wake37

no i dont think you are a jerk, as I think jr is as stupid as a rock. just wondering. by the way i rather be up 75 then down 75 so keep it up. :D :D :D

8. yeah i hope i can find some more stuff. i got a shot at a personal high if we can get some crazy stuff later. i need about another 15k. it's so frustrating today cause i should really be up two times what i am up. but i guess i can't bitch too much lol 75 grand is still 75 grand.

9. wake37

wake37

what paper trading?

10. I responded to your question about the CDS's figures on the Bond Bailout thread. In case you missed it, the source was Jim Jubak, MSN money: $450T total, $27T net loss if it collapses. Wiki says $28.8T total in 2006 so maybe Cdntrader's $45T total is better than Jubak's.

#10     Jan 22, 2008