Jpomerenke's Trading Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by jpomerenke, Aug 19, 2003.

1. I was taught along time ago, if you think about the money you wont make it as a trader. So either way, 500 share size liek i do now on bigger trades or 2000, it really shouldnt matter emotionally. If it does you have work to do on the phycological side of trading. But either way you are right, more size more emotions, which does affect trading. I disagree with the fact that you can say that in a uptrend liek we are having its easier to mak money trading intraday. I know to many people that have traded for years, and say the last 4 months have been the toughest. It boils down to viotility, and if your setups work in all types of markets.

#161     Nov 8, 2003
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

if you put the chart up you can tell how many viewers.

#162     Nov 8, 2003
  3. burnin

burnin

joey,
    I took a swat at you and appreciated your response. Having said that, Id like to say that in my opinion, the bottom line is your a young GO-GETTER ( which is a high praise from a 10 year CBOT veteran member) and there is little doubt you will do well .

#163     Nov 8, 2003
  4. Thanks Burnin,
    I appreciate that...

#164     Nov 8, 2003
  5. Ok guys,
    I have decided to officially stop posting a journal in here. Its not benifial to me at all and to time consuming. I am very busy with school, and helping the back end of my dads company, along with trading. If anyone wanst to keep track of my performance, etc....add me to your IM or you can PM me here....Cheers

#165     Nov 14, 2003
  6. Good luck Joey, see you in the room.
    learner

#166     Nov 30, 2003