JP Morgan Crashed MF Global to Avert COMEX Failure, European Derivatives Implosion

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by ChDong, Dec 12, 2011.

1. ChDong

ChDong

MUST READ/LISTEN interview- Jim Willie

We had a COMEX system failure in November. COMEX was ready to default on gold and silver in November. Rather than honor delivery demands in gold and silver- JP Morgan simply stole the money in the accounts that were going to stand for delivery. They had their pockets picked while they were standing in line at the delivery window. Notices of delivery were replaced at stolen accounts!
    JP Morgan averted both a COMEX default and a European sovereign debt implosion, and notice that JP Morgan increased the amount of silver in their registered vaults by precisely the amount that was supposed to be delivered!
    This is just another financial 9/11, and THERE WILL BE MORE.
    If JP Morgan can steal 140,000 futures accounts, what's to stop 250,000 MUTUAL FUND ACCOUNTS FROM BEING STOLEN!?!
    The Fed was staring at 20 Lehmans in Europe!! 20 Lehmans almost happened, and the fed rushed in, lowered interest rates for banks. If there is another big implosion and there is another string of contagion and big banks are dead in the morning, don't expect there to be any money in the accounts in the morning.
    I think we're going to see SEVERAL MILLION PRIVATE ACCOUNTS VANISH!
    Pension funds, mutual funds- they're all at risk , and people I talk to HAVE NO CLUE. Put your money in GOLD AND SILVER!

thisisacommercialblogwithadvertisers

2. ChDong

ChDong

Gerald Celente had his own six figure gold investment account completely looted just as he was about to go physical bullion

by chapter 11 trustees, and he is fighting to get it back.

anothercommercialblogwithadvertisers/

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kt-mVWYvOm0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Ughhhhh.

ET has hit another new low.

4. IIRC in the very first interview he gave after the MFG failure he said he was rolling over the gold contracts every time they expired. Then in subsequent interviews he changed his story to one about how he was planning on taking delivery.

5. It's the Wild West out there folks. You have to keep your ear to the ground and be quick on the trigger. Just getting your money wired out of MF Global didn't do it if you were a freedom lovin' Amurecan, nope, you had to wire it a second time before MF's creditors reverse wired it out of your account through MF's servers and into their accounts.. and probably taking it all in cash at that point was a wise move, they did that so fast that even Corzine doesn' know what happened to all the money, tee hee hee... Better team up with some Indian Scouts just so's you can keep an eye on those thievin' gummit and ex-gummit polecats!! Better be smarter than ole' Gerald Celente too, he's a bad motha with a Black Belt and he's a legend in his own mind too... even that ain't enuff to fight off them crooked ex-Senators and all that shit they got goin'...

6. yep with all his doomsday ranting its unfortunate to see him get screwed. I mean I feel bad for the guy, but how can you distrust the system that much and get completely hosed by it?:confused:

by the way Lauren Lyster is quite hot!!

7. ChDong

ChDong

I know exactly how this happens

you always think it won't be me it won't be me
    can't happen to me

Every single soldier in war thinks bullet won't hit him.

This is war, financial war, elite against the poor.

8. This is some high quality funny sh1t right here...

9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Don't be surprised when ChDong turns out to be another c-kid sock puppet.

10. benwm

benwm

Oh yes she is! What a body...

#10     Dec 13, 2011