Journals

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by daniel_m, Nov 2, 2002.

1. what is an aphexcoil anyway? i think my 'frigerator has one of these doesn't it?:D

#31     Nov 2, 2002
  2. Emerson very wise :)

Tic-toc-tic-toc :p :D :p

#32     Nov 2, 2002
  3. Even after Aphie has exhausted his current reserves, he's still going to have his little computer and will be lecturing us about his expertise in options and statistical data mining...

oy vey...

#33     Nov 2, 2002

4. one question: if HE'S such an EXPERT in options...why is he broke:cool:

#34     Nov 2, 2002
  5. Aphie I'm with you. One of the reasons I'm addicted to ET is because of you. I can't wait for you to start trading again so I can read your insightful journals. Bro I just know you have the goods! And where's Gordon? Wish he would start a journal too!! Keep up the good work. I'm reading and willing to take all of your trades. Or the other side of them that is.

#35     Nov 2, 2002
  6. TSaimoto

TSaimoto Guest

LOL!!!

Aphie, you're my idol!!!

#36     Nov 2, 2002
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I try not to get involved in the whole aphie thing, though a sociologist would find it fascinating. I haven't yet figured out why every thread that attracts his attention winds up being about him, but I don't care enough to find out. There'll be time enough, if he ever decides to start trading for real. Again.

--Db

#37     Nov 2, 2002
  8. P. Niss

P. Niss

I've noticed that as well. Every thread works itself around to ubiquitous the Mr. Coil. And yes, what the hell kind of name is that? Sounds like something you'd install on your ham antenna to squelch background noise. Oh wait! He IS the source of the noise. :D

He has time to lash out at fellow Elite Traders but hasn't yet learned how to control himself in the markets. He lost money on MSFT, he buys puts on IBM when it's breaking out to new short-term highs, he waxes poetic for hundreds upon hundreds of posts about how he'll be the perfect mechanical trader, then when real money in on the line he collapses like the childish kid his all of 25 years suggest he is.

Ah, to be young and stupid again. I forgot what it was like.

Paul Niss

#38     Nov 2, 2002
  9. What, Paul, you never did stupid-assed things when you first started trading? I could fill a book, 2 volumes, of all the times I either didn't have a clue when I took a position or traded outside my plan. You trade, you lose money, the market kicks your ass, and hopefully you learn and live to trade another day. If not, well, it will be a short career and he'll be the first to know.

At least he has the balls to post his f*ck-ups, unlike some who don't but chastise everyone else.

#39     Nov 2, 2002
  10. Tech,

We've got a solid plan, and we help each other out. We know others that are solid traders. Let these people fumble about until they realize who the good guys are. The people on ET who gravitate to the dark side of the force will do their own thing, but those who choose to follow their own path will do just fine.

You've got to realize that a couple dozen names on ET are all under one person. Someone really hates me, and it must really piss them off to such an extent that I really itch under their skin.

You know what I think about that? I think it is their problem. They need to chill out.

#40     Nov 2, 2002