Journals

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by daniel_m, Nov 2, 2002.

1. Neil

Neil

Daniel.. I am neither adoring nor a horde! lol But you got to admit these journals are proving lively and popular (aphie for example).. altho I would have to suggest to magna and the other moderators that they go easy with the old blue pencil.. I think anyone who starts a journal thread (and especially those with a commercial interest) should just take the heat without assistance..

For myself, I can read a LOT about trading.. I filter it like a whale gulping.. well whatever it gulps.. and deriving sustenance from the fertile and crapping out the useless.. if you follow me drift.. so to speak..

I think I am not alone.. and since no-one forces anyone to read anything here..so far as I know.. yet.. we might as well be glad there are so many posts.. have you been to other forums.. mostly dead as doornails.. boring.. which is not the case here.

I did spend a couple of months in allen's room on mtrader last year while trying to learn.. and I do get brandon's free newsletter (at least I think its free, I sure don't pay anything for it anyway) which is useful commentary... I never could follow anyone's calls tho.. so I flounder (do whales do that too?) on my own and try to make a living at this.. it aint easy and every crumb or nugget of potential wisdom is still welcome.. but of course.. as Tony said.. my true ambition in trading is to get to the stage that I too can start MyRoom and really start raking in the big bucks.. :)

Neil

#11     Nov 2, 2002
  2. Other than serve as judge and jury, or self proclaimed voice of reason around here -- what is it that you offer Magna?

#12     Nov 2, 2002
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

Commisso,

Scratch the surface and your anger and bitterness always comes through .... your zenlike facade is transparent to those who have been around. As to my contributions I'll leave that to others to decide. Besides being a moderator of two forums, if you are really interested which I doubt, I suggest you scroll back over the last couple of years and read my posts. In any case, this thread is about Journals so best to get back on topic, eh?

#13     Nov 2, 2002
  4. Please elaborate on this comment Mr Answer...It is my belief that
    anyone with the power to take over a futures contract like the es
    would have to be the size of a Pimco (with 60 billion), which is the only entity that I have seen do it. Ive stood in the pit next to a filling broker with a 100k order to fill(by day's end) with understood discretion over and over for weeks straight. If brandon and his posse has this kind of firepower, then they are not wasting their time here.
    I dont think you know what the #$%^ your talking about.

#14     Nov 2, 2002
  5. Magna I am not a bitter or angry person at all, your pretentious ass is simply amusing. One would be pretty fuckin hard up to actually sift through your 1300 posts or so and find something of trading substance; be it technical or psychological in nature. Yet you somehow think that others are interested in your opinions on what constitutes substance or not :confused:

For instance what makes your opinions of Fluid and The Answer any better then theirs on AllenZ and Brandon??? Why can that Bhodie guy ride Allens dick but Secco can not call him out as the fraud he feels him to be???

C'mon, get over yourself and STOP editing MY FUCKIN POSTS!

And as for the Zen shit, that is your perception of me... I do not create a "facade", if it is your perception then it is YOUR perception...

#15     Nov 2, 2002
  6. surely you jest.

surf:D

#16     Nov 2, 2002
  7. overtheline, in this part of the world, it's known as a "joke"..

#17     Nov 2, 2002
  8. the subtlety of sarcasm has eluded you...

#18     Nov 2, 2002
  9. Magna

Magna Administrator

Commisso/Publias/LiquidSwords or whatever your alias of the month,

"I want civil language in that forum, and if that restricts your choice of words to where you can't effectively communicate then I am sorry."

In response to your PM yesterday regarding editing that's what I wrote you. Obviously it upset you and inspired this latest tirade. I've quoted a few choice tidbits from your most recent post above, and I can't imagine why anyone might want to edit your posts?! In any case I have no more to say now, I'll let my actions do the talking, and you may have the last word on this thread.

Oh yeah, in the most pretentious way imagine me now saying:
    THIS IS MY TRUTH. :eek:

#19     Nov 2, 2002
  10. Ouch. Busted!

#20     Nov 2, 2002