Journaling in FX

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Iam4real, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Iam4real

Iam4real

starting the day with a HF ring on GBP/USD SHORT that has given very fast pips as timing was excellent...I closed the ring @ 5232 and will most likely miss the target which was situated @ 5220, but as timing was good the outcome is OK...

scroll to get the link to access the trading statement updated in real-time...

#11     Apr 1, 2010
  2. What is an HF ring?

#12     Apr 1, 2010
  3. Iam4real

Iam4real

Hi Kass,

HF ring = high freuqency ring, meaning that there's going to be some real trading activity revolving around the specified levels for the ring, stop-loss and take profit included....

#13     Apr 1, 2010
  4. Iam4real

Iam4real

eighth intervention of the SNB to devalue their own currency, and I tend to believe this is the good one, given the NO counter-reaction to it...... so I think this has set the pace for the EUR/CHF trend till year end, we'll see......anyone a bit long on the game may remember those BoJ interventions at market opening time in Japan to devalue their Yen, which went from 112 to 101 in weeks......but finished the year @ 121.....repetition on the way...........

#14     Apr 1, 2010
  5. Iam4real

Iam4real

keeping a low profile after Holy Easter break (and till the end of this week...), but have cashed some fast pips on a HF ring in USD/CHF short, flat again now... scroll around for a real-time updated statement of trades

#15     Apr 6, 2010
  6. Iam4real

Iam4real

closing second HF rind in EUR/USD long although just for few pips as I'm not very much in the mood of going for a lot in the market..........again, scroll around to get the link for updated statement of trades and results........

#16     Apr 6, 2010