Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by nonpln, May 22, 2024.

1. nonpln

nonpln

Keeping this journal simple to start. Not willing to invest a lot of time into this currently, due to the responses I received in my original post.

None the less said I would create a journal within 48 hours. Soon will start to post at least weekly results, general market thoughts that may be beneficial, some longer term intra-day trades when they arise and if time permits. That's all I am willing to commit to for now.

2. Specterx

Specterx

At least give us some color? Bit of a profile, methodology, maybe some historical metrics?

3. Overnight

Overnight

They gotta' learn to crawl before they can walk?

4. tony.m

tony.m

Will the results be from a demo account ?

5. nonpln

nonpln

Yes, but real money on the line and the earnings are going towards paying my bills. Eligible to request a pay out soon.

I'd argue it's more difficult and stressful to trade with the online prop firms(with the rules, low risk capital and etc) in my situation than someone who has a 50k+ futures account and doesn't need the profits directly for immediate bills. But you may think differently, that's fine.

6. nonpln

nonpln

That's funny that you really think you could out trade me in a weeks time via intra-daytrading. Do you really believe that? Like genuinely?

7. SunTrader

SunTrader

Might be asking too much from OP of a journal named ... Journal. :)

semperfrosty and nonpln like this.
  8. nonpln

nonpln

Thank you. At least one comment with some logic applied to it. It's much appreciated in these desperate times to locate common sense and logic.

9. poopy

poopy

Of course. And not only bc you're on demo.

10. nonpln

nonpln

You have to be fuckin shitting me. Go read some of the post and journals from the people commenting in my thread. It's objective garbage, yet they come on here to troll.

Not going to sit here and type out a bunch of shit to people who want to troll on an online forum.

#10     May 23, 2024