Journal of a 90% win rate trader

Discussion in 'Journals' started by PhoneticNachos, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Tradervue is such a nice improvement over edgewonk, it even has a p&l over time, scatter plot graph, something I always wanted

1.jpeg 2.jpeg

#61     Jun 22, 2022
    Georpe likes this.
  2. It even gives nice daily breakdowns too, so cool!

3.jpeg

#62     Jun 22, 2022
  3. maxinger

maxinger

my former trading coaches also showed very nice data.
    They have gone into hiding.
    absolutely no way to hunt them down.

as mentioned, there is no value in your positing
    as it shows censored laundered results.
    it doesn't show how you trade.

many traders (including me) actually did something similar to
    what you are doing during the early stage of our career.

What trading services are you selling?

#63     Jun 22, 2022
    MACD likes this.
  4. I think I have mentioned this before, but this is just a way for me to journal my trades, and talk with fellow traders.

The only reason I show my trades, is that most people don't, I have nothing to hide, nobody is perfect.

There's a million ways to trade, my methods are very simple and straightforward, I bet thousands are better than I am every day of the week.

I just compound my account and then pull out money to invest in other things, which over the last few years has been stocks for a house.

#64     Jun 23, 2022
  5. MACD

MACD

What platform are you using please that includes this post of results. THANKS

#65     Jun 23, 2022
  6. Oanda

#66     Jun 23, 2022
  7. up $6k the last two weeks, near 100% win rate over that period, think I only lost money on 3-4 out of 30+ trades.

#67     Sep 3, 2022
  8. easymon1

easymon1

Which reddit stuff do you like?

#69     Sep 3, 2022
  9. NoahA

NoahA

Is it not a bit disingenuous to call a $4 winning trade, an actual win, when you have $200 and $400 winners in there? It seems like this is a break even trade at best. If your win rate is so high, then certainly within months your account should be multiples higher and your wins should be not only 2 or 3 digits large but over 4 digits.

I say this because if the confidence in the system is very, very high, then you can scale up like crazy and be a multimillionaire within a year. But if you will have trouble trading larger size because you become more fearful, then perhaps this 95%+ win rate isn't really that realistic. I'm guessing the execs columns stands for executions, and hence the number of entries. The small PnL's with 2-4 execs seems like a case of scaling in which will one day mean you do take a huge hit without getting that break even exit.

#70     Sep 3, 2022