Joseph Granville says dow to fall 4000 points in 2012 to March 2009 lows!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Jan 25, 2012.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Now as bearish as I might be I dont think the Dow is going to drop 4000 points in 2012, if it did I am sure it would rally back to 12,000+ before the end of 2012, he has his reasoning why its going to drop 4000 points in the video below.
    The guy interviewing him says its the most bearish comment he has heard in the past 6 months which tells you that bloomberg only interviews bulls.......

Timer digest rated him # 1 market timer in 2011....

As I have been saying for quite sometime, Volume, Volume, Volume....Volume isnt there, volume continues to drop as this market trades higher and he explains it 3:10 into the video....anyone who says volume doesnt matter think again, volume is significant when it comes to these markets.

DJIA to Fall 4,000 Points in 2012, Granville Says

Jan. 23 (Bloomberg) -- Joseph Granville, a technical analyst who has been publishing the Granville Market Letter from Kansas City, Missouri, for more than 40 years, talks about the outlook for the U.S. stock market. He speaks with Adam Johnson on Bloomberg Television's "Street Smart." (Source: Bloomberg)

http://bloom.bg/wwk1XE#ooid=pmcXdjMzohe5-X5HaXT_alH5XOepNPDs

2. bc1

bc1

Yep, good ol Gran super cycle ville. Now we know where the cycler is copying his info from along with his stock twits. So far both are off on their projections.

3. TILT2

TILT2

Joseph Granville looks cute. I respect him.
    I just have one questions:
    What's the relatiionship between Grand Super Cycle and Joseph Granville?

4. bc1

bc1

Both doom and gloom bears. Granville picked a top last Friday and the cycler picked tops for two weeks in a row and will likely have another one picked this week. The cycler has been predicting a waterfall black swan drop and Mr. Granville being much sharper has quantified his to 4000 points drop in the dow this year. Regarding your question about the relationship between the two, absolutely none as the cycler is just repeating twits passed on to him and Mr. Granville has done quite a bit of research to back his position. The cycler wouldn't amount to a pimple on the rear of Mr. Granville based upon the predictions I've seen so far.

5. They both slept with your mother?

6. tortoise

tortoise

Granville's a joker. Ignore him.

7. TILT2

TILT2

Bloody insulting! Where is the administrator? This guy should be banned. Meanwhile, I suggest you going to a psychiatrist, you definitely need some help!

8. Compared to what?

9. Easy killer, you wanted to derail the thread by bringing up your grand super cycle obsession in your first post.....so I was just messing around with you. Simmer down kiddo :)

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Joseph Granville? I figured he would have been dead by now.

#10     Jan 25, 2012