Jordan = Palestine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Jun 21, 2010.

1. #11     Jun 22, 2010
  2. frompage:

"Jews were, in fact, the largest group in Jerusalem as of the Ottoman census of 1840, and evidently long before that. Jews were also the majority in Jerusalem 3000 years ago, when king David made it his capital. Jerusalem has been the holiest city to the Jews long before the Arab conquest of the 7th century C. E. and long before the Dome of the Rock was built.

Contrary to what you may have been told, there were Jews in the land of Israel before 1948, and before the founding of the Zionist movement in the 1890's."

#12     Jun 22, 2010
  3. stop confusing the matter with facts :D

#13     Jun 22, 2010
  4. If you're not here to simply run the case for Israel, you have my sincerest apologies. I've challenged some of your claims however, and I've provided some documentation. If you're more interested in truth than in defending Israel, you'll either withdraw your claims, or you'll explain what exactly those Israeli leaders were talking about if not an expulsion of the Palestinian population. Otherwise, you are in fact a simple Internet lawyer. And a terrible one at that.

#14     Jun 24, 2010