Jordan Kimmel

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by TM_Direct, Apr 29, 2003.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

Not future but most recent data you can get is your P&L.........:D

#11     Apr 29, 2003

2. I would like to see Kimmel's trading P&L..

The reason I am being hard on Kimmell is because.. anyone that make these long term predictions should be suspect...

If I ask a professional profitable trader what he thinks will happen 12 months.. they always say.. I dont know and it doesnt matter..

#12     Apr 29, 2003
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

exactly only ur P&L knows and does matter....Hey im agreeing with ya....peace

#13     Apr 29, 2003
  4. http://www.magnetinvesting.com/

Check it out...Im not promoting him BTW, I just found his sentiments interesting....I don't knowif his returns are based on PAPER or ACTUAL

#14     Apr 29, 2003
  5. gaj

gaj

that hidden buying...

is the so-called plunge protection team.

don't necessarily believe it or not believe it, just putting it out there...

#15     Apr 29, 2003
  6. ...not to stary to far off the subject, Im hust curious about the psychology aspect of what he said....that when things are at their bleakest, is that the time to jump back in? Im thinking it's time to jump head long in but I thought that a little over a year ago. Does anyone else find themselves completely involved with the next news story? CNBC and the others now run a continuous ticket on the bottom with news....98% is bad....war, murder, scandal, scott peterson......does anyone else feel the drag?

#16     Apr 29, 2003
  7. was there EVER an extended time period of good news ?? in the very long term, we are in a MASSIVE bull market despite the news.

best,

surfer

#17     Apr 29, 2003
  8. Bob111

Bob111

i think, if you drink with Jimmy Kimmel you can learn much more:D :D :D

#18     May 9, 2003