Jordan Belfart & Brian Rose want to teach YOU about crypto!

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by The_Krakenite, Jun 21, 2022.

1. mikeriley

mikeriley

There are other items to be wary of, as Ross Cameron law suit can attest to.
    Mr. Cameron is not the only one, there are many others in the past and present
    toiling with law suits due to their selling trading courses/products.

I've done too much to protect my wealth, and refuse to allow the
    FTC or any other alphabet agency "steal" it.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
    #11     Jun 22, 2022
  2. LOL @ Ross Cameron.

I had almost forgot about him and his silly youtube ads.

In all honesty, if I had secret formulas for taking down $$$ from daytrading, and it was scalable... why the fuck would you give away your secrets?

IIRC people were criticizing him for not using a regulated broker like IBKR, which makes it easy to verify real trading profit/losses.

Then I saw him in one video bitching how he tried IBKR and it cost him too many lost seconds to get into or out of a trade so he lost $600 and was sick already of using that broken IBKR.

#12     Jun 22, 2022
  3. Bito Beat Oh!

how many put this trash in their IRA's and now they are looking at a life dining on cat food
    upload_2022-6-22_16-48-40.png

#13     Jun 22, 2022
  4. Ross is the best trader I know.

#14     Jun 22, 2022
  5. The mentality of all you idiots is sickening . This forum should be a goldmine in studies in projection and idiots yelling into the void

#15     Jun 22, 2022
    Trader Curt likes this.
  6. When u watch this shit and comment its just your attention you have no ide what any other "mass" is thinking about whatever dumb shit u just watched

#16     Jun 22, 2022