Jones Soda - Shorting It All The Way Back Down To The Single Digits

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ByLoSellHi, May 17, 2007.

1. Watch this mucho hyped Cramer pump fade faster than DIVX.

2. Dude, I tried shorting at 27 and no f'n shares available couple weeks ago...sucks.

3. What broker?

4. Where were you when this was in the high 20's? Now its time for it to rebound actually. Oversold.

5. So you're long, right?

See you in 30 days in this thread.

$20.22 marks the spot.

6. No, but now is not the time to go short

7. It actually topped at $32, which has no relevance to whether it will revisit near or below it's 52 week low of $7.

8. Sorry guys... I am a longer term trader and swung JSDA long twice a few weeks ago. Why is this such an obvious short? Lots of growth... sure it got pumped by cramer, but the company seems fundamentally sound and coupled with a bull market...

I guess it's all about timelines. All of the bounces that the stock has made because of the gaps... based on my trading methods would have resulted in no entry.

Possibly an entry if it breaks down from this level... but who can actually get shares on this beast anyways? Isn't it much easier to short crappy stocks making new lows, etc.

Not trying to antagonize anyone, I'm relatively inexperienced.

9. wxkid23

wxkid23

I am seeing the Jones can packs popping up in Wal-Mart and Target here in Kansas... that's big growth potential. Definently a risky short.

10. God, i would still be riding this short. I really wanted that one BAD. It's at 16.34 now.

So 15's or a bounce from here?

#10     Jun 12, 2007