Jon Stewart on the stages of Grief at MSNBC following Walker election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 7, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Its funny watching liberals delude themselves after this election. You know its went too far when even Stewart is making fun of it.

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/113740" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As an added bonus here is Ed Schultz pissing in his panties cause so many union workers voted against public sector unions....

Ed Schultz kind of reminds me of What Chris Farley would sound like if he had a news show......

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/113734" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Stewart is hilarious :)

Edit: I went back and watched the entire thing at Comedy Central and it's even funnier. Kudos to John for balancing his satire at both sides.

3. Brass loves Jon Stewart. I wonder why he didn't post this?

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Nice Max. That was hilarious. MSNBC really has some serious issues. They were still calling for a Walker loss minutes before the polls closed.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm sure the alligator tears in his eyes no doubt affected his vision to the point he could no longer effectively post.

:D

6. Brass

Brass

You mean "crocodile tears," right? Do you even know what the term means? Because, judging by your use of it, I don't think you do. As with several of your like-minded buddies here, you're just hoping to fake it until you make it with the English language, aren't you?

As for Stewart, I'm sure he continues to be funny. However, I haven't watched the show in a few weeks because, for the most part, US politics has gotten somewhat boring. Obama will almost certainly win, and all this crap leading up to the last couple of months before the election is just cannon fodder for the media to pass the time until such time.

Funny how you guys who regularly make fun of MSNBC, and occasionally rightly so, never seem to point your lasers at HannityBeckLimbaughBaierKrauthammerMorrisO'ReillyEtAl. No trace of partisan hackery there, eh? Just vistas of fair&balanced as far as the eye can see...

7. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Max E.

Max E.

Hilarious, Brass the 60 year old internet troll complaining that other people are too partisan, i bet inside his thick skull, he truly believes he is a bipartisan observer, who is able to look at every issue objectively, but only comes out on the left side of every single issue, cause in his feeble old mind, he believes that is the correct side on every single issue......

9. Brass

Brass

No, the funny part is that you're "not."

Oh, and unlike you, I don't age in dog years. I hear you went from 13 to 20 just the other day. Even so, you still manage to conduct yourself as a juvenile.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you'll be leaving this forum then?
    Maybe but since you're a Canadian and bored with US politics. Why would you care?

I don't watch/listen to any of those guys.

#10     Jun 7, 2012