Jon Stewart Finally pounds CNBC.....

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by flytiger, Mar 5, 2009.

1. God that's funny as hell. Love the Cramer slams. Absolutely spot on.

#11     Mar 5, 2009
  2. Well you know, those chart books are from the olden days before all the Harvard/Yale/B School genii got involved.

200 to zero could never happen on their watch. No way, how can you compare C with Pets.com.

#12     Mar 5, 2009
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

For the big shi*s on Wall St, the chicken has come home to roost.

Jim Cramer should be doing comedy routines on carnival cruise lines to audiences of 12 people.

Gotta say, CNBC looks pretty bad. They interview the liars, put make up on idiots with something to say, and push their breaking news. They were broken years ago. I don't watch them today.

Like Santellit though.

#13     Mar 6, 2009
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!!!!!!! Precisely! Then they play some golf. (Nothing against golf.:D )

I worked for Mother Merrill once. I know...

#14     Mar 6, 2009
  5. #15     Mar 6, 2009
  6. This is probably the best post here. Because up until last year, they did all think they were too big to fail. But they could point a finger, and destroy some other company because they wanted to.

#16     Mar 6, 2009
  7. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

that was a classic..way ta go Jon Stewart!!!!
    Santelli is a fuckin prick. lets see what tough guy Santelli says about the so called "losers" when he loses his job because no one watches cnbc anymore and his house goes on the chopping block. can't wait for that to happen. are the people who vought homes they could easily afford losers because they lost their jobs and can't find new one's? fuck you Santelli !

#17     Mar 6, 2009
  8. JOSEF

JOSEF

<i>Gotta say, CNBC looks pretty bad. They interview the liars, put make up on idiots with something to say, and push their breaking news. They were broken years ago. I don't watch them today.</i>

Thank God for competition and the Bloomberg channel. CNBC was once a decent channel, but they have forgotten who they were. I no longer waste my time watching them.

#18     Mar 6, 2009
  9. Did you hear the rumor that CNBC is bringing back Neal Cavuto.:D Just joking.

#19     Mar 6, 2009
  10. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

FOX business news is even worse than cnbc.

#20     Mar 6, 2009