Jon Stewart Catches Glenn Beck Digging for Gold

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Dec 11, 2009.

1. This is the dumbest claim going. Science is not based on what theories are popular and what theories are not. In fact being a real scientist is about being skeptical of the consenus view. Idiots who simply look at the consenus for what is a valid or not, lack proof to verify their theories. Look at Galileo, Newton, and Einstein. These true scientists shattered the consenus view and their theories inspired true hatred from the consensus losers. As time went by, the idiots got exposed and look who is laughing now.

Do you even have any idea what the scientific method is? The MMGW cult is not praticing it.

#41     Dec 12, 2009
  2. dsq

dsq

What do you call this idiot rambling theory of yours?The jackass chronicles? You, an idiot,is claiming you know more than the vast majority of scientists that have come to the same overwhelming conclusion through their studies of the issue.What is your background again?High school dropout?

Lets get this straight,the vast majority of scientists who claim smoking causes lung cancer,that gravity is real,that e=mc2, are all wrong according to you and your anti consensus jackass theory?You are an embarrassment and fool.

#42     Dec 12, 2009
  3. To call it climate politics is too euphemistic.

It's really just plain ol "we want what's yours because we think we deserve it for nothing" jealousy .

#43     Dec 12, 2009
  4. Hey get your own sucker to exploit.
    dsq's my trading punk.

#44     Dec 12, 2009
  5. dsq

dsq

Wow,there is an apt term for this: projection.
    More mindless trash from the anti galilleo cult.Have you expounded yet on how gw is a conspiracy power grab to make money off of?

#45     Dec 12, 2009
  6. So it's your contention that I want to tax 2nd and 3rd world countries because I'm jealous of their wealth?

#46     Dec 12, 2009
  7. Where is the outrage!? Where is the Huffington Post on this?

Soros climate change activity benefits his hedge fund investments
    December 12, 2009

Ed Lasky
    George Soros has funded a wide variety of efforts to propagate the view that Climate Change poses perils to the planet and that this mandates measures that include so called clean fuels.

His efforts include his sponsorship of think tanks, for example, The Center for American Progress (CAP) - easily the nation's most powerful think-tank - that serves as Barack Obama's "Brain". The CAP has served as an employment agency to fill important government positions, including those that push the climate change story (Van Jones, for example). Of course, Soros is the sugar daddy of the Democratic Party whose members also promote "clean energy", "cap and trade", the end of King Coal, and the evisceration of our nuclear power industry. Soros was an early backer of Barack Obama's and employed his phalanx of 527 groups, of which he is the largest single funder, to work to get him elected.

Clean fuels does not just encompass renewables such as wind and solar power. Those are inadequate and uneconomic to meet our needs. The biggest source of clean fuels is natural gas - the one carbon-based fuel that many environmentalist can at least tolerate. Therefore, it is the one carbon fuel that would benefit disproportionally if the climate change cultists have their way.

I found it quite interesting that Soros Fund Management, the hedge fund founded and controlled by George Soros, owns a huge stake in at least one company sitting on a monumental treasure trove of natural gas - InterOil corporation. His fund is the fourth largest holder; in turn, it is one of the top holdings in his hedge fund.

Interoil (stock symbol IOC) is an energy company that has made huge natural gas finds in Papua New Guinea that look so large that they been described by industry professionals as unnatural and staggering.

One well after another has been breaking world records in terms of flow.

The New Guinea government is also quiet flexible when dealing with oil companies (no pesky activist groups of the same kind Soros supports here). The government has been amenable to approving Liquefied Natural Gas projects to allow exports. Papua New Guinea may become the second largest LNG producer in all of Asia, as well as a major supplier to other Asian nations, and perhaps America as well.

Interoil will benefit enormously from changes being promoted by Climate Change promoters - among them Barack Obama, the Center for American Progress, and a wide swath of democrats who have been beneficiaries of George Soros. Now his payoff seems assured. The huge stake in Interoil will be paying Soros huge dividends for many years in the future, as will his own investments in the politics of climate change.

#47     Dec 12, 2009
  8. Really? Okay genius, James Hansen and Michael Mann are two of the biggest fraudsters going in the Global Warming debate. You claim these are the same scientists that claim smoking causes lung cancer, that gravity is real(don't even know what you mean by this), and that e=mc2.

Please post all articles by James Hansen and Michael Mann that detail the link between smoking and lung cancer, about gravitation, and about relativity. Please keep the articles scientific. I only want to see peer-reviewed academic journals.

Considering lung cancer, gravitation, and relativity are not in their field of study its highly unlikely they have published any papers on these fields.

You keep on making shit up and I keep on slamming you on it. You are a fraud and loser.

You want to see real fraud. Here is the prediction that the fraud James Hansen put out. He actually put this out in front of Congress in 1988. Look how awful his prediction is. It is a pretty awful prediction for what is supposed to be "settled science". Based on this idiotic prediction, I do not really care what his opinion on smoking is.

[​IMG]

#48     Dec 12, 2009
  9. dsq

dsq

God, your dumber than shit.What a confused moron you are.Science in general has shown the link between cancer and smoking.I didnt say hansen did although like most he would agree.You are a fucking abortion.Hansen is a highly regarded scientist and was one of the first to predict the warming trend in the late 80s.Who are the highly regarded scientists that backup your contrarian dingbat theory?
    I mean did your mom fuck a goat to have you?Or was it a botched abortion?

#49     Dec 12, 2009
  10. dsq

dsq

Your another reason why abortion should be free and widely available.Can you please find the nearest and tallest building to terminate your wasteful breathing?Thank you.

#50     Dec 12, 2009