Jon Stewart Catches Glenn Beck Digging for Gold

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Try to remember that several of the "scientists" who dismiss the gravity of climate change and man's impact on it are the same "scientists" who saw no connection between smoking and cancer, along with a host of other diseases. Personally, I think there's useful information in this observation. If you're going to go off topic at least try to have a clue.

#11     Dec 11, 2009
  2. stewart is a genius, much more he's a decent guy that cares about people and humanity. HE CARES! :cool:

#12     Dec 11, 2009
  3. dsq

dsq

its amazing how these so called god loving right wingers hate their fellow man and have no compassion for anyone and who reserve praise only for scammers trying to make a buck by ripping off their fellow human.Thats what republicans stand for and all they admire-make a buck through ripping off others at any cost.And any body who tries to stop you from exploiting others is anti-capitalist.
    Republicans are clueless as to where capitalism ends and criminality begins.

#13     Dec 11, 2009
  4. And what about the other scientists? I suppose they don't matter because it alters your confirmation bias.

How much money has Beck made of this Goldline advertisement?

Does it compare to Gore's $100+ million?

#14     Dec 11, 2009
  5. Ricter

Ricter

I disagree. I believe they also care about helping man, only their preferred means differ.

#15     Dec 11, 2009
  6. Arnie

Arnie

I thought this was a thread about Glen Beck picking his nose. :D

#16     Dec 11, 2009
  7. I disagree. They only care about helping those relative few they prefer.

#18     Dec 11, 2009
  8. LOL My initial thoughts as well.

#19     Dec 11, 2009
  9. That's how he brings his thoughts to the surface.

#20     Dec 11, 2009