Jon Stewart Catches Glenn Beck Digging for Gold

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Dec 11, 2009.

1. 1. "Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have."

2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat.... [and] the collapse of communication.

3. "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)

4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."

7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time...."

8. "Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose."

9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."

10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign."

11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside... every positive has its negative."

12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."

13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

2. Funny i cant seem to recall him saying anything about al Gore's vested interests in globull warming, he must have just forgotten about that one.

One is a spokesperson for people who make a choice as to whether or not they buy gold, the other is helping to force taxes on people which no one will have a choice in paying.

Jon Stewart is an idiot.

3. You mean Glenn Beck actually uses and believes in the products he pitches. What shame!!!!!!!

You gotta love people who get their news from Comedy Central.

4. you are a steeler fan. you got sh^t for brains :D

5. That's where I get my entertainment. You gotta feel sorry for people who get their news from Fox Central.

6. Ricter

Ricter

He may, and that's fine, but it undermines his America in crisis claims.

7. If Stewart is an idiot, then you are a vegetative marvel for managing to post.

8. And Al Gore?

9. Ricter

Ricter

We've done Gore, but if you like, start another thread, I'd be happy to look.

#10     Dec 11, 2009