Jon Najarian's Pick For The Next Decade

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by jackpearson, Jun 11, 2011.

1. AMA

AMA

Oh, btw, I don't have anything personally against the Najarian boys. In fact, I kinda like them; probably be cool guys to hand out with. And, they definitely are quite smart and personable.

I was just commenting about the overall setup there. One needs to keep in mind that Wall Street on TV is a real facade most of the time. As long as you remember that, there -is- a little bit of TV actually worth watching. Just keep in mind that everyone's working an agenda when you see the talking heads a bobbin' on your TV set. I'm often more interested in analyzing someone's agenda and modus operandi that in what crap they're actually spewing.

In fact, one of the many things I do like about the 'Wall Street' persona is that it really -is- all about the money. At least you know that going in, don't you?

Still one of the few, if not the only remaining occupation that home-gamers can participate in and do well. Beats "workin' for the man" and all of that. Not to mention living pretty much wherever one wants.

#11     Jun 16, 2011