Jon Najarian & InsideOptions.com Good or Bad?

Discussion in 'Options' started by jb500, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Choad

Choad

no prob

:D

#21     Mar 16, 2006
  2. 11inches

11inches

i am jon's former room mate after he was cut from the Chicago Bears as a linebacker...he was cut during the pre season...he played one preseason game.

we lived on the south side of chicago in a 2 bedroom place.
    what appeared to me as a good looking, nice guy...was any thing but a nice guy.
    he has the gift of talking without saying anything
    he never commits to anything...and will leave an easy exit for himself.
    he has been banned from ALL the EXCHANGES here in CHICAGO
    and everyone is suing him.

my personal experiences will remain personal and private. suffice it to say...they are not positive or complimentry...they would shock most people as they shocked me..lets just leave it as this, i hope he sought professional help for his problem....but from what i see of him on TV...it doesn't look like he ever addressed his handicap..

he is not trustworthy,
    he is a liar
    he is all about image over substance.

i wouldn't trust him with a dime. for as a former room mate, i was missing helicopter tickets for two around the city of chicago...and some other valuable things...and when i realized the tickets were missing...i thought i had miss placed them...but then...it dawned on me...he had gone out on a date...which was a rare event...and the tickets were missing...so...i concluded the obvious.never mentioned it to him...and he never did either.
    when i received them as a Christmas gift...i showed him..and kept them on the top of my dresser...and was waiting for spring to use them...

all u want to know about how jon trades options..i can tell ur for free...its not rocket science...we had the same teacher at the CBOE Tom O Connell..i think his first name was Tom..anyway, i can't believe people pay jon for his scam...pitiful...
    the last thing i know about jon a najarian...is...he has no conscience, no courage and no character...and that is the kindess thing i can say about what i once considered a friend.
    and thank him for waking me up on the realities of life...i was young when i met him, fresh out of BYU in Provo Utah...and living the Mormon mecca life...
    and i wish i had never hooked up with this guy...he is bad news..

#22     Dec 10, 2008
  3. nice 1st post resurrecting a dead thread.

#23     Dec 11, 2008
  4. 11 inches you forgot to say the najaran brothers are never wrong and always on the right side of the trade. just like when he was pushing chk at $60 only to never mention it much again

#24     Dec 11, 2008
  5. cszulc

cszulc

For what it's worth, Jon Najarian's Western Springs home is on the market for $1,247,500. Nice looking home (albeit a small master bedroom), close to mine, but looking overpriced (especially in this market).

1018chestnut.com

#25     Dec 11, 2008
  6. 11inches

11inches

which means they are never correct...
    i didn't mention this obvious fact...cuz...its the first thing anyone gets when they tune into the 'boys'...
    and they come by it honestly...google their father...john najarian md...
    while im sure they are nice people...they seem to forget that their is a human element in all of us...including them...thus it always appears that they have this condescending tone...

glad u liked my post...and i tried to be as polite as possible without getting nasty...and without pointing my finger.
    it is just my personal experience with jon, pete, dave, paul and the parents...and i guess my other point is to confirm what others impressions of jon a najarian...
    thanks

#26     Dec 11, 2008
  7. getting banned from all exchanges takes quite a doing
    you pretty much have to get caught selling blow for that...are you sure its true?

anyways i get sick watching these ex clerks from chitown
    on cnbc....santelli is the biggest scrub IMO its funny though
    people think hes sharp but I know hes just a washed up phone clerk

#27     Dec 11, 2008
  8. I had the same teacher.

Marty O'Connell.

Mark

#28     Dec 11, 2008
  9. jnbadger

jnbadger

You've demonstrated on various options threads that you know what you are talking about.

If you don't mind me asking, did this gentleman give you that much of a jump start, or would you be as knowledgeable as you are now without his help.

As it relates to the thread, I guess I am wondering if Najarian had a great start as well, and maybe his ego - character got in the way.

#29     Dec 11, 2008
  10. 11inches

11inches

Thanks...i couldn't remember his name...and he is brillant...

i believe if u call any chicago exchange, ask for membership department...they will tell u the years thae DRJ...traded on the floor or if he is currently a member...
    I can't testify to this..but i was told by a number of traders...that Jon was forced to sell all of his memberships..tho, he funnelled them to other peoples names...like Pete etc..
    I can't testify to this either..but I was told by a number of traders in the OEX pit...that DRJ was taking money from South America and not reporting it to the exchange that he has taken outside funds...i believe at the time..the rule was taking more then 5k...had to be reported...DRJ..took in a few million.
    i was on the floor the day when DRJ had these So American's on the floor..he was showing his stuff to these guys...and did his best to WOW them...
    so, I believe that is how he got kicked off the exchanges...and i heard it was drug money..but...have no idea one way or the other...but...im not so sure i would be surprised to have that validated..

as far as Rick Santelli...all i know about him is that he was Best Man at the wedding of the guy i work out with...and if ur familiar with the expression..water seeks its own level...rick and mark are the ideal friendship...rick doesn't stop talking..and mark never speaks..

have u taken some class from DRJ? and realized u got taken after the first few mins?
    i was sitting at a pool in Palm Springs..Ca, and some guy is telling me all about this class he took in chicago for option trading..and i stopped him...and i said...if its jon najarian...i know all of what ur going to say...and told him of my personal experiences with Jon.

so, did u learn what u were seeking to know in option trading?
    i think if ur looking for more knowledge...i'd go to dorsey wright dwa.com and learn what tom teaches about technical analysis, and marry that with what u know with ur option background...you should be able to do very well...
    i sure have...

#30     Dec 11, 2008