Jon Najarian & InsideOptions.com Good or Bad?

Discussion in 'Options' started by jb500, Apr 1, 2005.

1. jb500

jb500

I am wanting any feedback on Jon Najarian & InsideOptions.com. I am thinking about subscribing to his daily stck swing trade & options calls. Does anyone have any info on this guy?

jb500

2. Not really great, despite what he says as being the most active and best floor trader in the world.

3. Anseld

Anseld

the guy was a former market maker at cboe. he blew his ass out and is now selling $2,500 courses because he can't make money from trading.

is it worth it?? uh.... what do *you* think?

:p

4. r-in

r-in

Never read that he blew up. Where did you find this?

5. Not everyone can scalp pennies from their parents pad.

6. r-in

r-in

Maybe it was a brother, but one of them can add Marlboro man to their resume also. Thought it was him, but not sure. Doesn't look like it now, but I don't look like the round balding guy I used to be ..oh never mind. :D

7. Also, another claim to fame was being part of the Chicago Bears football team (but he never was on the active roster).

8. SH6

SH6

Hard to measure up against Singletary for that position.

9. Hard to measure-up to his father, a pioneering transplant surgeon at the University of Minnesota where he was chief of surgery after attending CAL Berkeley on a football scholarship and turning down an offer to play for the Chicago Bears in favor of going to medical school at UCSF back in 1950.

#10     Apr 1, 2005