Jon Lovitz on Piers Morgan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, May 8, 2012.

1. jem

jem

I also think cooper and gregory do a good job.
    I thought piers was great a first but he is becoming a matthews. I find I can watch him less and less.

Cooper can get partisan at times... but overall he is very good at this job. CNN loses me when they break from real news or politics to cover some story about a school in appalachia who are pen pals with a school in china or that type of filler. They seem to provide a lot filler. I wonder if it increases the female demographic.

#11     May 9, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

I like Chris Wallace too.... he is another fair/tough interviewer.....

60 minutes is always good too....

#12     May 9, 2012
  3. Hmmm, I did start taking a more liberal view after my last colonoscopy. The horror!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

#13     May 9, 2012
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

When things get inserted up your ass one usually becomes more liberal. That explains most the liberals on this site. :)

#14     May 9, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Perhaps it's because you've had a few conservatives removed from your intestinal wall during the process. They do that now to prevent further growth and spreading.

Be vigilant between checkups. Early warning signs include, but are not limited to, thoughts of supply-side and Invisible Hands, Intelligent Design, and climate change denial. Malignant growths along your intestinal wall can form such thoughts because, as is well known, such notions originate in one's ass before they are pulled out for display and subsequent posting on ET.

#15     May 9, 2012