Jon Corzine is Considering Starting A Hedge Fund

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Cazza La Randa, Aug 16, 2012.

1. I think in most cases like this the DOJ or SEC or CFTC don't go through with the prosecution because it would make the regulators look bad. Why wasn't Lehman or the Lehman officers prosecuted? Because the regulators were on site, looking at the books, approving the shady deals. They would have to be implicated too. Likewise with MFG, the regulators are probably just as guilty of negligence as Corzine is of malfeasance. Nobody cares about his rinky dink campaign contributions.

#31     Aug 17, 2012
  2. He'll have no problems raising money--- I'll estimate a billion within the first year.

surf

#32     Aug 17, 2012
  3. TheBlackHand

TheBlackHand Guest

Disagree.

The CFTC have been holding numerous talks with CME, banks, funds and other participants to see what changes need to be made given the segregated account system clearly doesnt work/open to neglect following MFG & PFG.

#33     Aug 17, 2012
  4. Indeed. It seems with the rampant cronyism and government collusion ensuring there is no legal justice anymore, anyone who wants real justice will have to go "old school".

On another note, anyone who would still invest their money with Corslime in a new hedge fund after all this absolutely deserves to lose every penny, and I will have no sympathy for them whatsoever when their money goes buh bye.

#34     Aug 17, 2012
  5. Good point, but "contributions" going to the DOJ, SEC and CFTC don't hurt either. Anyway you look at it, it's paying to have justice turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to it all. The entire system is bought and paid for.

#35     Aug 17, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

#36     Aug 18, 2012
  7. what he said. :mad:

#37     Aug 18, 2012
  8. I think it's an excellent idea.
    I'm sure there's a few mf global customers who want to "interview" him.

#38     Aug 18, 2012
  9. Treasury relied on verbal orders from Corzine. He ordered the wires. He was held in such reverence that the normal rules didn't apply.

#39     Aug 18, 2012
  10. TheBlackHand

TheBlackHand Guest

#40     Aug 19, 2012