Jon Corzine is Considering Starting A Hedge Fund

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Cazza La Randa, Aug 16, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed.

Sad World we live in these days...

#11     Aug 16, 2012
  2. Lincoln grow up...how would you feel if your firm fucked up and your customers suffered and you couldnt do anything about it [/QUOTE]
    Jesus Christ you are slow. I lost money at MFG. I've stated that many times and anyone with an IQ above an idiot might have guessed that from my posts about the Jon "the cunt" Corzine.
    You obviously know nothing about MFG so please spare us your ignorance.

#12     Aug 16, 2012
  3. I said from the beginning this case would be whitewashed, and I was right. The head of the CFTC is a former Corzine crony, and they were obviously asleep on the job.

The authorities apparently just accepted Corzine's explanation that he really didn tknow what happened at face value. Unbelievable. In this type of large scale fraud, I would expect the U. S. Attorney to impanel a grand jury and start with the low level guys and work their way up. Give a few key players immiunity to get them to finger the top guys.

Either Corzine was complicit in the fraud or he was criminally negligent.

#13     Aug 16, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

No question!

And the sleazy bastardo wants to launch a HF? What??!?!?!!!?!

This is the kind of stuff hollywood couldn't even make up! Unbelievable!!!!!

#14     Aug 16, 2012
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Executive officers with a fiduciary duty operate under a two, or even three man rule, when signing off on large transfers. MFG's holding bank would notify and confirm with at least a couple executives on a transfer of that magnitude *out of* a segregated account. That's a big fucking red-flag. 1.4 Billion out of customer seg?!? That Corzine had no knowledge of the transfer, that nobody on his executive team alerted him, or nobody at his clearing bank?? Bull-fucking-shit. And then Corzine had no clue about the massive long positions on european CDS contracts that were bought weeks, if not months prior, which precipitated the entire loss? C'mon. What are we? 5 years old?? Corzine would have to be medically brain-dead on life support in the ICU not to know about that.o..The guy was in the office practically every day during the run-up to the collapse. And if it was a grand conspiracy (which is utter nonsense) where are the indictments against his executive staff? Corzine is a made-man. But they're not. So what of it. Corzine stole the muthafucking money, just like Madoff. He's guilty as fuck. Anyone who says they're not sure or maybe not is a fucking retard. 1.4 Billion doesn't magically get up and walk out the door. Corzine "has no idea where the money went". He's mystified. Truly.

#15     Aug 16, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, he's so mystified and upset, he's wanting to launch a HF.:mad: I am tee totally blown away!!

#16     Aug 16, 2012
  7. achilles28

achilles28

I guess that week of heart-felt soul searching in the Hamptons did Jon a lot of good. From aimlessly wandering the Bentley strewn gutters of east hampton, to back on top with his new hedge fund, the guys an American success story.

Down and out, where did ol' Corzine go so wrong..?? Poor guy. He looks so depressed??
    [​IMG]

Got my mojo back now, baby!! Time to rape you fools for every dime you're worth!!
    [​IMG]

#17     Aug 16, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Does anyone have a phone number so i can invest? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to give my money to a guy who once ran Goldman.

#18     Aug 16, 2012
  9. is that second photo recent

#19     Aug 16, 2012
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Ya, it's right after he banged your mom.

#20     Aug 16, 2012