Jokes 2

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gwb-trading, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Humpy

Humpy

Sleet and snow but it will pass.
    Like your jokes. Very funny.

#14301     Jan 19, 2018
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I just told her "I'm done, get out."

:)

#14302     Jan 19, 2018
  3. Humpy

Humpy

There was this man who went to a topless bar. He complained that the beer was alright but the waitress was flat.

#14303     Jan 20, 2018
  4. Oh no it's little Johnny!
    A teacher decides to let students out early if they can name some quote origins.

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?" Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln.""That's right Susie, you can go home."

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King." "That's right Mary, you can go."

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?" Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy." "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."

The teacher turns her back Johnny yells in frustration, "I wish those dumb bitches would keep their f*%$#@ mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around and she is livid and yells: " WHO SAID THAT?!" Johnny replies: "Harvey Weinstein. I'll see you Tomorrow!

#14304     Jan 21, 2018
    niko79542, traderob, vanzandt and 5 others like this.
  5. A man goes into a bar.

#14305     Jan 22, 2018
    niko79542 and lawrence-lugar like this.
  6. baro-san

baro-san

a man goes into a bar .gif

#14306     Jan 23, 2018
  7. baro-san

baro-san

instant karma :)

instant karma.gif

instant karma .gif

instant karma  .gif

instant karma   .gif

instant karma    .gif

instant karma     .gif

instant karma      .gif

instant karma       .gif

instant karma        .gif

instant karma         .gif

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    #14307     Jan 23, 2018
  8. The frequency of sexual activity of senior males depends on where they were born.

Statistics just released from The National Statistics Office and The United Nations B.O.H. Team, revealed that:

North American, Australian, New Zealanders, Europeans, and British men between 50 and 70 years of age, will on average, have sex two to three times per week, (and a small number a lot more), whereas Japanese men, in exactly the same age group, will have sex only once or twice per year if they are lucky.

This has come as very upsetting news to a lot of us at the pub, as none of us had any idea that we were Japanese.

#14308     Jan 24, 2018
  9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#14309     Jan 29, 2018
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  10. Humpy

Humpy

There were reports of a rumpus in the Kremlin last week. It seems someone stole the results of the US's upcoming mid term election results.

#14310     Jan 30, 2018
    gwb-trading likes this.