Joining the CME gang

Discussion in 'Journals' started by hilmy83, Jul 17, 2019.

1. hilmy83

hilmy83

it was a good day. that reverse long fit my breakout rules..and yes, i had to cut it to go to work. i normally stream on my off days, but this week my hours are slightly after lunch..so i was fuck..let's record.
    Capture.JPG But now i realize cutting stream short is kind of stupid anyway cause i dont get to see it myself later down the line what happened. so i decided to not do that stream today unless i'm off.

but here is today's result before commission.

I really am just trying to post WEEKLY. i don't want to do daily pnl..cause it's just distracting

Capture2.JPG

#51     Jul 25, 2019
    NQurious and wrbtrader like this.
  2. hilmy83

hilmy83

answer: yes. will i? no

#52     Jul 25, 2019
  3. Overnight

Overnight

You're back to July 12th balance levels. You've lost a month of gains. You're on a bad path.

#53     Jul 25, 2019
  4. destriero

destriero

lol it’s not distracting to livestream but posting PNL after hours... is?

You don’t like posting when you’re down.

#54     Jul 25, 2019
    Overnight likes this.
  5. hilmy83

hilmy83

thanks for your support

i posted to respond to trader jean and wrbtrader....just as you had to explain shit and post things..i had to do the same and explain the circumstance behind my stream..

so much love at ET....

anyway..i'm doing weekly pnl post oK? is that ok with everyone?? lol..jesus

#55     Jul 25, 2019
    Hellsbells likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

I call it like I see it. That latest broker statement is painful to see. I've had them myself. Losing 8K and gaining back 1500 should give you humility. Be careful!

But look on the bright side. You're one of the few brave souls who are doing it (real statements), so I admire that. You get major cookie points for that. White chocolate macadamia nut-flavor, too, the expensive kind. :)

#56     Jul 25, 2019
  7. destriero

destriero

Just be consistent. You go dark when you lose and blow yourself when you win. Or just stop being a degen.

#57     Jul 25, 2019
  8. Thanks for the update hilmy83, and I will watch your streams more regularly.

It took me a while to filter all the garbage, but threads like this, the ES-journal and following guys like destriero make ET valuable to unexperienced traders willing to learn something.

Happy trading!

#58     Jul 26, 2019
  9. Overnight

Overnight

I was just researching how to post a live stream of me losing about 2K on Sunday night. I thought it might be educational. But it all seems too complicated, can't figure out all this new shit. And I'd have to create a new anonymous account on Youtube. What a nightmare.

#59     Jul 26, 2019
  10. Overnight

Overnight

And I just realized that there is no way to live stream without showing the real account number in NT7. So that project idea is off.

I guess you'll have to watch me lose my shirt the old fashioned way...With screen shots and broker statements.

#60     Jul 26, 2019
    Hellsbells likes this.