Joining T3 Trading Group

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Traderstan, Aug 9, 2018.

1. smallfil

smallfil

T3 requires you have $7500 and will be charging you fees per their website. I do not know if anyone is doing any unpaid internship. If your goal is just to be a good enough trader to earn monies in the stockmarket, you do not need to work for any prop firm. Trading jobs would be tough and competitive too. You probably, will need to be a top trader for them to even take you! Your job will be to trade the stockmarket and make monies for the firm. Why not learn to be a good trader first! If you are able to make monies in the stockmarket, why do you need to work for anyone for that matter? You can trade and use your capital and work for yourself!

#21     Aug 9, 2018
  2. I agree with what you said. However, self-learning to trade is not an easy way.. Its better if there is somebody who would supervise you. I had tried to learn trading by my own for a long time but I wasn't profitable. I literally gave up on trading because of that. Then I made up my mind to advance into my trading career after two years. I hope this time I will succeed and hopefully I could learn from somebody not self-learn anymore.

#22     Aug 9, 2018
  3. smallfil

smallfil

Never said learning to trade on your own is easy. I learned to trade by teaching myself. I did not have a mentor to teach me. First off, who is going to mentor you? There are so called gurus who will mentor you but, the price tag starts at $5,000 and higher! You yourself said you are just a student and cannot afford to spend the thousands. So, why are you looking for a mentor when you probably, cannot afford one? Some charge $10,000 initially and ask for more monies down the line. Then, you have to hope he really knows what he is talking about.
    Start slow and read the Pristine Method manuals and watch the DVDs. Those helped improve my trading by a great deal. Focus on risk management when you trade. You have to control your risk so, you do not blow up your account no matter the size of that account! Maximum risk per trade should be 2%, some suggest 1.5% per trade for new traders.

#23     Aug 9, 2018
  4. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

unpaid intern? so do you have any computer skills much? how much do you already know about trading?

#24     Aug 9, 2018
  5. Alright, I'll really pay attention at learning the Pristine Method. Thanks!

#25     Aug 9, 2018
  6. I do not know any Programming but I have basic computer skills like Microsoft Office. Also I have 1 year trading experience in Forex, but I focus on technical analysis and price action.

#26     Aug 9, 2018
    MarkBrown likes this.
  7. Just curious. Why are people selling their manuals merely to pickup a 100 bucks?

#27     Aug 9, 2018
  8. smallfil

smallfil

Maybe, they just do not need it anymore. There is a market out there for used manuals, DVDs, etc. Traders accumulate a lot of books, DVDs and manuals during their quest to become good traders. People sell used clothes, bags, appliances, etc.

#28     Aug 10, 2018