Joining T3 Trading Group

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Traderstan, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Yes, if you get a proprietary trading desk at T3, they would earn your commissions. I think that's how they give you the free education.

#11     Aug 9, 2018
  2. But how do you find Pristine Method? Do you still use it?

#12     Aug 9, 2018
  3. smallfil

smallfil

There are still manuals being sold on Ebay and Amazon. Just search The Pristine Method, Part 1 and Part 2 manuals are 250 pages each or 500 pages in all. Pristine Method DVDs are harder to come by. You can either watch videos of Oliver Velez on You Tube or buy his DVDs at Traders Library. Suggest you get his Swing Trading and Options Trading DVDs and buy it. It will complement The Pristine Method because he teaches the same setups in his DVDs! I still use the Pristine Method with some other things I have added to my trading. By itself, you can learn enough to be a good trader.

#13     Aug 9, 2018
  4. Do you think there is a place to learn trading for free though? I am still a college student so I do not feel like spending too much money on these. But as a beginner, there is a necessity to get education for sure. Any opinion?

#14     Aug 9, 2018
  5. smallfil

smallfil

Buy the Pristine Method Part 1 and Part 2 manuals. They are being sold for $50-$150 each. It will set you back like maybe, $200. That is pretty cheap for a trading education. Watch Oliver Velez on You Tube then, you do not have to pay for the DVDs! That is pretty cheap compared to the thousands others pluck down for a trading education. Some of those seminars are not even that good!

#15     Aug 9, 2018
    Traderstan likes this.
  6. Thank you for the info bro.

#16     Aug 9, 2018
  7. smallfil

smallfil

You are welcome. Get the manuals on Ebay and Amazon. Sometimes, the seller is willing to accept a lower price so, you can offer him less on Ebay. Say, he is asking $150 for the manual, you can offer him $75. If he accepts, you saved yourself, $75. Shipping is extra which you will have to pay!

#17     Aug 9, 2018
  8. smallfil

smallfil

There are manuals being sold now on Ebay for $95 and $145 however, there are offer buttons in the Ebay posting indicating the seller is willing to accept less than the amount of his posting on Ebay. If you offer half the amount, the seller might still accept it!

#18     Aug 9, 2018
    Traderstan likes this.
  9. I am gonna look for it!! Besides, do you have any recommendation for prop trading firm that would accept entry-level traders? I've been looking it for months but most of them only accept students from top-notch schools. I know T3 and Seven Point Capital do accept students from a non-targeting school. However, I'm an international student and Secen point capital does not offer H1B visa after my Practical Training visa expires, so it narrows my options down to T3 only.. I have been searching for trading jobs for a few months but I haven't gotten any result so far.

#19     Aug 9, 2018
  10. I would also not mind doing unpaid internship as long as I am given the opportunity to learn trading!!

#20     Aug 9, 2018