Join us to learn more about our first automated trading system

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by ninZa.co, Apr 11, 2024.

1. ninZa.co

ninZa.co Sponsor

Join us today, April 11th at 16:00 ET, for the I'm T-REX webinar.

We're excited to offer an exclusive deal on this automated trading system, priced at just 2xxx, a significant drop from the usual $10,000. During the webinar, you will also receive FREE gifts valued at up to $792.

Let me show you how I'm T-REX performed during the recent 2000-Tick NQ flash dump.

upload_2024-4-11_14-6-10.png

The system secured 1 winning trade and limited losses to just 3 consecutive losing trades.

It's worth noting that the profits from the winning trade easily covered the losses, demonstrating the safety and resilience of I'm T-REX in volatile market conditions.

This webinar presents a valuable opportunity to experience firsthand the power of I'm T-REX and learn how to optimize its automated trading capabilities for better results.

To secure your spot and take advantage of this special offer, click here.

We look forward to seeing you there!

2. So now the event has come and gone what did we learn? How many trades per day does your system take? What is the average profit loss per trade? Where is the gross profit loss per day, per week per month? Does it work on multiple indices?

3. Juos

Juos

You could almost call their advertising fraud. Unfortunately, I bought this system. In my backtest, I was nowhere near the values of the NQ. My backtest even showed a loss with identical parameter settings, tick sizes and so on. Save yourself this money

mason macgregorson likes this.