johnny_utah's daily journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by johnny_utah, Feb 5, 2013.

1. I don't need income from trading for my living expenses :).

#231     May 29, 2014
  2. Damn this market is freaking hard!
    Was under water most of the morning, almost hit my daily stop then scalped my way out to finish slightly positive after comm.

+61 gross

#232     May 30, 2014
  3. ammo

ammo

instead of making these little bandaid excuses for your trading, why don't you write down why you took each trade, got in,got out,won ,lost, then at the end of the day ask if that was a valid reason, and start eliminating the false beliefs and bad habits,all lies in general ,and streamline your trading, every day or 2 or 3 you should be getting one more tiny piece of the puzzle about the market and about yourself, if not your just stuck in a maze working for your clearing house

#233     May 30, 2014
  4. My trading sucked today. Totally forgot about the 10 am numbers, got caught on the wrong side with several (long) positions and was subsequently run over by a freight train.

Going forward, I will put a reminder in Outlook for all econ events throughout the day.

-133 gross

#234     Jun 2, 2014
  5. I appreciate your comments ammo.
    Acknowledged... I'm tired of making my broker rich while I'm stuck in a maze :mad:.

#235     Jun 2, 2014
  6. No trades.

#236     Jun 3, 2014
  7. -52 gross

#237     Jun 4, 2014
  8. I am taking time off from trading equities to be able to concentrate more on futures, where I've been doing much better lately.
    I will be participating in the ES journal thread.

#238     Jun 6, 2014