Johnny Rotten, Americanized

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by dbphoenix, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You may have to send SimTrader a PM. The room is on PalTalk.

And the method is NOT "by Db". It was originated by SimTrader (JR) in a thread begun by pawpaw regarding false breakouts in the futures.

#31     Jul 27, 2003
  2. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

note to all, if you don't like the comments from a poster, please report it to moderators, but also remember you may simply choose the 'ignore function'.

members posting in no man's land may eventually decide to stop or be banned.

#32     Jul 27, 2003
  3. It's not that I wasn't accepting PMs, but when an account is "banned" it is prevented from receiving them. You can thank my old friend Baron for his decision to not allow anyone to contact JR. I guess even PRIVATE contact with me was deemed too bad for your health :p

BTW, I'm glad you are off to a good start. But I note elsewhere that you also thanked Bubba Jack Hershey for his help :eek:
    Hopefully you'll get over this affliction soon. Trust me, if you have made any money it wasn't anything to do with that babbling fool!

#33     Jul 27, 2003
  4. So how to contact you then? Can I PM you now that you are unbanned or perhaps you could PM me with the info on your chatroom?

TIA.

#34     Jul 27, 2003
  5. This is like Deja Vu. We've got Ditch back in true form and my old mate moderator tnt who first helped kill the JR thread, then apologised for it (saying I was a good guy whom he'd wrongly censored), only to have his boss terminate my account anyway. Slight cross-purposes between the policemen or what? A true comedy act if ever I saw one!

I see no need to complain about the likes of Ditch to the policemen, despite his behaviour. Censorship just ain't my style. If I wanted to, I could see Ditch off this thread just like I saw him off the Simtrader/JR thread. His intellect matches his wonka size after all. We were all doing just fine with self-policing in the JR thread (bit of foul language only ever used to keep the likes of Ditch away, but hey we're all grown up). But then the policemen in their confused state, killed a previously great thread. Things only disintegrated after three policemen and the Administrator showed up.

I'm off again into oblivion because I'm not here to re-live that nonsense with the same characters. I only showed up to say: please stop picking over my bones and let me enjoy my ban in peace and seclusion :) :)

#35     Jul 27, 2003

6. Pardon me for being a little grateful for somebody helping me to make 2-3k a month. Jr, I also tried to PM simtrader but it wasn't taking them either. I think Hershey is pissed at me right now for suggesting he might not be what he says he is, LOL. He did draw my attention to the way the market moves through sequences, so I owe him a little thanks too.

#36     Jul 27, 2003
  7. just a thought or observation here. don't take the jr setup as a holy grail or self contained trading plan. it's a setup, probably a good one but just like one guitar riff doens't make a player one setup doesn't make a sucessful trader. look at the big picture, once you understand the principles you'll stop looking for someone elses setups or some chat room to join to make you a successful trader. all this chatroom, bbs stuff is crap and I don't see how you can consider yourself on the road to success if you're still following this crap. I find this amusing nothing more. Learn to think for yourself..

#37     Jul 27, 2003
  8. Good point, and like I said earlier I like to have a few other trades up my sleeve. But for a beginner a setup like this is great because it allows them to stay in the market and make a little money. I know for me it built confidence and gave me a better understanding of market dynamics. Any time you can be completely new to the market and still make money you've got something good.

#38     Jul 27, 2003
  9. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

Closed per author request.

#39     Jul 28, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.