Johnny Rock's comeback

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by johnnyrock, Jul 20, 2017.

1. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Plan for 2moro:

[The pic is cut off, but that simply states the obvious - multiple charts confirming the uptrend. The only obstacle is on the 30' chart.]

20170801_170624.jpg

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    #81     Aug 1, 2017
  2. You have to be able to think on your feet and have a nimble mind, while constantly considering the bigger picture of what the market is for that given day, (which is a dynamic, ever-changing beast)

Having your rules written down in a so-called 10 Commandments Concrete Tablet...can make you stubborn and rigid, o_O

But Godspeed, and Mazal Tov, -- and May The Farce Be With You,

I have been staring at the SPY/DOW chart Daily...for the past 8 Years -- so I kind of like to think that I know what I'm talking about,
    I'm like Neo in The Matrix...and the daily SPY/DOW chart is my Matrix or understanding,

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    #82     Aug 1, 2017
    johnnyrock likes this.
  3. volpri

volpri

Johnny

You might want to update the date on your last posted handwritten note. You are trading a year behind!

#83     Aug 1, 2017
    johnnyrock likes this.
  4. Well, he'll dramatically increase his chances of success trading last year's charts. ;)

#84     Aug 1, 2017
    johnnyrock likes this.
  5. volpri

volpri

ROFLMAO! Is this what surf mean't with trading after the fact or however he put it?

#85     Aug 1, 2017
    johnnyrock and beerntrading like this.
  6. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Thanks! That may explain my results.

That should read 8-2-17 and 8-1-17 (not the 31st). And definitely not 2016. I do live in Colorado, so I plead the 5th.

#86     Aug 1, 2017
    beerntrading likes this.
  7. volpri

volpri

yall must have some powerful weed there in CO man, especially now that it is all legal and such..good luck trading dude. Keep her between the lines.

#87     Aug 1, 2017
    johnnyrock likes this.
  8. Denver, here

#88     Aug 1, 2017
    johnnyrock likes this.
  9. I'll assume from the "yall" that you're from the south. I'm fresh off smoking what they offer in NC...I would have returned that even back in high school.

#89     Aug 1, 2017
    johnnyrock likes this.
  10. volpri

volpri

Well he said he was a southern boy making a comeback. Gotta speak the lingo you know.

#90     Aug 1, 2017
    johnnyrock likes this.