Johnny Rock's comeback

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by johnnyrock, Jul 20, 2017.

1. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Have you heard of Richard Eng? I think that's his name. He writes a tip sheet and several times a year, according to anonymous commenters thanking him, he has picked the pick 6. The sheet is $6 a day, though.

#681     May 5, 2018
  2. You're destined for doom with that ratio.

You have the ability to make four grand...but at the expense/risk, of losing 20 grand. :confused:
    For someone who swings those numbers around...you sure look borderline homeless. -- No offense, just making an objective observation.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    #682     May 5, 2018
  3. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

• Strong day for the Qs
    • TSLA short still in play
    tsla5.png 30'5.png

#683     May 5, 2018
  4. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

8 Week H/L Break Triggered:
    • $1,000 (20 cent) trailing stop
    wheatlong1.png

#684     May 5, 2018
  5. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

I was homeless. About three years after that disastrous trade. Any more questions?

#685     May 5, 2018
  6. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

The Derby:
    • My Boy Jack went from 6:1 to 30:1 odds.
    • I placed a $2 bet on My Boy Jack to win
    • The exacta box bet is still in effect and two of the horses are going off at longer odds than expected; cool!

#686     May 5, 2018
  7. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Screenshot_20180505-170445.png Screenshot_20180505-170435.png
    @lawrence-lugar picked the trifecta and laid a hundo down. When asked what his plans were to spend his winnings he said he was going to Blackbeards in the Dominican.

I certainly hope he releases some of the built up tension he has amassed over the last 29 years. Who knows?! After he finally gets laid maybe he will come back to ET a kinder, gentler trader.

#687     May 5, 2018
  8. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

Once again Larry Sugar has returned to the Johnny Rock show:

JR: You look tense, Sugar. Before we go on air, let's do some combat breathing so you can ...

[@lawrence-lugar cuts me off]

LL: I am not taking any advice from the homeless Sam Elliot!

JR: I wonder if I can trademark Homeless Sam Elliot?

LL: Too late Johnny! You won't be riding my coattails. Just be thankful I am doing your show. Now wipe that sour look off your face. We are about to go live on my facebook page.

JR: Damn. So much for a kinder, gentler Sugar. Most people are relaxed, happy and sort of giddy when they lose their virginity.

LL: You sure like to talk.

JR: Fair enough. You have the floor.

LL: Don't be a wise ass!

JR: I am not sure what just happened. Please, Sugar, tell your story.

LL: After the Derby, I hopped on the Brown Eye ...

JR: Red eye? Isn't that the early morning flight?

LL: Anyway I hopped on the Brown Eye. A non stop flight to Dominican International.

LL: The Ubers suck ass! It's me and some fat chick on the back of a 125 cc motorcycle with this Mexican who barely speaks English.

JR: Dominican or Mexican?

LL: A black Mexican if you ask me. Stop interrupting.

JR: Please, continue.

LL: So I had enough of being downwind of this fat chick. Her pussy smelled like rancid beef. I made the driver drop me off at the Mexican Home Depot, Pedro's Lumber.

I exchanged my winnings for a wheel barrow full of Pesos and was on my way to Blackbeards. These black Mexicans are whistling. Seems like the only English word they knew is Twink. I have never ate a twinkie in my life! I don't get the reference.

JR: Oh no ... tell me it didn't happen.

LL: Yeah, it happened. They took the Brown Eye and my wheel barrow full of cash.

JR: All of it?

LL: Yep. My full asshole!

JR: No, I mean the cash.

LL: Nah. That wheel barrow full of Pesos was only about a grand. I am spending the rest of my winnings on my Porsche 911 and a Rolex!

JR: Larry Sugar. Always coming out on top!

LL: Except for that little bit of misfortune in the Dominican. I definitely was the bottom when they took the Brown Eye!

JR: Thanks for your candor, Sugar. Feel free to drop by anytime. You are definitely a fan favorite! I am just glad this happened on page 69!

Last edited: May 6, 2018
    #688     May 6, 2018
    Spooz Top 2 likes this.
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

#689     May 6, 2018
    johnnyrock likes this.
  10. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

I think I was born in the soul of misery too. That seems like a breeding ground for creativity. Hope so, anyway.

#690     May 6, 2018